American Idol Season 12 Official Thread Part Two

I am so glad Keith Urban is staying and I absolutely love that Harry Connick Jr. is going to be on there too. I always enjoyed when he was the guest. JLo...:confused3 as long as she doesn't get so gushy and running on stage almost crying again I can handle her....and please no more skanky song and dance routines from her.

And best news of all....no more train wreck named Nicki (nicky??)

I know some of you have seen it already, but I figured all of you would be interested in this DIS thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200801 . Keith Urban pulled a DISer's wife and daughter out of the crowd and did a song for the daughter as she's sitting in an easy chair on the stage.

He is the SWEETEST guy ever!!!:littleangel:

I'm glad that Harry joined, he was a perfect pick. Not too happy about JLo, she's a bad acting shill of the production team but, unlike Nicki, she's easy to ignore.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter