Amber Alert in Colorado - Jessica Ridgeway Murder - They got the monster

Breaking news that a body has been found in Arvada. They will not confirm that it is her but will have a news conference tomorrow. My heart aches.

Oh no. What a heartbreaking tragedy for her family and the community. :sad1:

I'm in MA. Heard about the sighting in Maine, but also heard about discovery of a body in CO. If the body isn't hers, it's sadly still someone else's child, assuming it's a child's body. Just sad all around.

Still hoping they find her alive, safe & soon.

I just pray that the poor little thing suffered as little as possible at the hands of the sick monster who would kill a little child.

This is so sad. We live in Littleton and have been watching this for days. I hope it is not her. I don't think I'll ever let my kids out of my sight again.

It is a child. My sister is a mortician and while watching them cover the body it was a small body bag. She showed me comparing the men standing next to it. Also if it wasn't her they would share if it was a male or female etc. I'm pretty sure it's her

The body is someones baby. Horrific is the only way to look at it.

I hope her Mom doesn't feel guilty for not hearing the phone. I can't imagine the pain her family is feeling.

The sad truth is even if the mother answered the phone on the first ring it would have been to late. The monster who took her already had her.

I saw the news about them finding a body this morning. Made me sick to my stomach. Was so hoping for a good ending. My heart just breaks for her parents. I can't imagine the hell they are living through right now.

There is a news conference scheduled in 6 minutes to discuss the findings. So very sad.

ETA - news conference did not say anything. Still unknown about the body found. Heartbreaking.

There is a news conference scheduled in 6 minutes to discuss the findings. So very sad.

ETA - news conference did not say anything. Still unknown about the body found. Heartbreaking.

They probably want to inform family, and do other stuff before its made public. Sounds like they're on to something though.

I cannot even imagine. How horrific.:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Still no confirmation of identity of body during press conference.

They did say the search would go on in the targeted area. They did not say this would be for Jessica or for clues.

Special level of hell for someone who would willfully harm a child. Thoughts and prayers to the parents that they are somehow able to find comfort during this time.

I am so mad/sad right now my blood is just boiling. I can't even fathom. Please keep us posted if you hear anything.

Very heartbreaking. I can't even begin to imagine what the family is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Where did they find the body and have they confirmed who the body is yet?

Very heartbreaking. I can't even begin to imagine what the family is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Where did they find the body and have they confirmed who the body is yet?

They found the body in a field. They have not said if it is Jessica, nor have they said it was a child.

My fear is that this is not Jessica, but another victim and he has traded this person for Jessica.

ETA: The body was found in a field that there were at least 4 attempted assaults/abductions last year. The police even sent flyers around to neighbors last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter