Amazing Race 2015--premiers on Wed 2/25, then airs on Fridays (no pre-show spoilers!)

And that poor doctor! I felt so bad for him last night when he said she made him feel smaller than a blade of grass. I wonder how much backlash is coming her way now that these episodes are airing.

And the look she gave him, like really, that's how you felt. She actually was surprised. Clueless to her endless belittling.

I thought it was funny when she couldn't do the challenge and kept dropping the beer. I was hoping the Doctor would start yelling at her and see how she liked it.

Contrast her with Laura who didn't get all over Tyler when he left his fanny pack in the other car. She seemed pretty calm as they waited for the car to arrive, I'm not sure I would have been that nice!

Add me to the list of those who couldn't believe that someone would apply for TAR without knowing how to drive a stick.

And I was really hoping that the nurse would be the one to do the "serenading" - if only to see her get a bucket of water on her head. :p

Add me to the list of those who couldn't believe that someone would apply for TAR without knowing how to drive a stick.

And I was really hoping that the nurse would be the one to do the "serenading" - if only to see her get a bucket of water on her head. :p

Or fall off the ladder because of the water, and need a Doctor! My bad..

Bummed over who went home.

Shocked that nurse and doctor seem like a compatible couple now. Was couple's therapy offered at the last pit stop???

I can't decide who's worse....Jenny or Haley. At least watching Haley and Blair is a little bit entertaining, but Jenny is just awful.

totally bummed about who went home….

Found it weird that the perfume people beat the line walkers to the pit stop. I wonder if the perfume pit stop people really finished their task first and they just led us to believe that they hadn't? Creative editing possibly?

Found it weird that the perfume people beat the line walkers to the pit stop. I wonder if the perfume pit stop people really finished their task first and they just led us to believe that they hadn't? Creative editing possibly?

I thought that was weird as well.

I wonder if maybe they were not all that far behind. While zip lining was rather zippy. The wire walk back was pretty precarious and seemed slow. Very slow.

Any predictions as to which pair will win? :scratchin
'
I wiould guess Blair and Haley. They said something along the lines of, if they could just stop fighting. They would win the whole race. Tonight they didn't show any fighting and the won this leg of the race. Seems like foreshadowing to me.

'
I wiould guess Blair and Haley. They said something along the lines of, if they could just stop fighting. They would win the whole race. Tonight they didn't show any fighting and the won this leg of the race. Seems like foreshadowing to me.

I'm afraid I've had the same feeling. Unless, they do something very endearing or redeeming: I hope I'm wrong.

2 hours Friday night. I am going to have to tape it. I am really having a problem with the editing this season. I tend to go back and re-watch. I feel like I keep missing things.
I like the Olympians, but I like the truck driver couple, they have the best determination and he seems to be such a sweet guy, just needs to get rid of the beard. (Sorry, just not a beard person).

From what I've read, the perfume people were much closer geographically to the pit stop than the zip line people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter