• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Race 2015--premiers on Wed 2/25, then airs on Fridays (no pre-show spoilers!)

Both my mother and I at the same time yelled to the nurse "OH SHUT UP ALREADY!" I know it is editing... but if she didn't say it, they couldn't edit it.

Both my mother and I at the same time yelled to the nurse "OH SHUT UP ALREADY!" I know it is editing... but if she didn't say it, they couldn't edit it.

I have a similar tendency as she and I was telling her to shut up. She said it at the pick up part, on the way up, at the part where they wait for the zip line, on the way down, back at the pick up part, on the way up, at the table, on the way down.

She didn't know when to just zip it. We get it. It's frustrating. He didn't listen. Going on and on and on and on and on and on won't undo the error.

I have to give the doctor credit for maintaining his cool. She was over the top with her compaining. I was so happy for the engaged couple and am glad that all the others were there to share in the moment. If I didn't think that Phil looked surprised I would say that it was staged. What does everyone else think?

I have to give the doctor credit for maintaining his cool. She was over the top with her compaining. I was so happy for the engaged couple and am glad that all the others were there to share in the moment. If I didn't think that Phil looked surprised I would say that it was staged. What does everyone else think?

I kind of wonder what makes them hold teams on the map and what just has the teams clear for the next team to arrive. They seemed to all be really really close together OR, a PA was informed and it was communicated.

Don't really know. I was surprised.

I think it was staged. They kept all the other teams around.

:rolleyes1My whole family was yelling at the nurse too. I mean I know he was wrong, but shut up already!!!! LOL I'm thinking they are not a match!

I think it was staged too. Since so many were there.
I must have missed the two guys getting the date night card...lol Was surprised when they gave it too them thinking where did that come from.

I have a similar tendency as she and I was telling her to shut up. She said it at the pick up part, on the way up, at the part where they wait for the zip line, on the way down, back at the pick up part, on the way up, at the table, on the way down.

She didn't know when to just zip it. We get it. It's frustrating. He didn't listen. Going on and on and on and on and on and on won't undo the error.

I thought about 1/3 of her complaining was fair since she was trying to convince him to go back and start the task over before they wasted more time. It did reach a point where it was really annoying, but I also knew that she was probably prompted to say it in the post race interview. I was thinking most of the time that it still hadn't reached a point where I'd rather hear Dave of Dave and Connor complain again about being U-Turned. And that was what, 2-3 seasons ago? Now if she's still going on about it next week, I might feel differently.

It seemed staged to me.

While NKOTB Jonathan said he's slow at learning dance moves which is why he chose the sake challenge, it's not like he's got more experience with sake than dancing, so the dance challenge seemed like the obvious choice. Since the sake challenge was so much easier than the other one, they chose right, but just thought it was weird that he'd want to not do to dance challenge. From what I can tell, his partner has the brains of the two.

I am a huge NKOTB fan and if you have been to any of their concerts, you would know why Jonathan chose not to dance. He barely dances at their concerts and he does those nightly. I'm sad they are gone =-(

While NKOTB Jonathan said he's slow at learning dance moves which is why he chose the sake challenge, it's not like he's got more experience with sake than dancing, so the dance challenge seemed like the obvious choice. Since the sake challenge was so much easier than the other one, they chose right, but just thought it was weird that he'd want to not do to dance challenge. From what I can tell, his partner has the brains of the two.

I am a huge NKOTB fan and if you have been to any of their concerts, you would know why Jonathan chose not to dance. He barely dances at their concerts and he does those nightly. I'm sad they are gone =-(

Friday's show seemed so scrambled. I am going to rematch it and see if it makes more sense. I think Jonathan and Harley were very far behind the whole time and they had a very hard speed bump, usually those are very easy.

I know it's early but my fave team is the Truckstop couple!

Dang NCAA Basketball Tournaments. We won't see AR until April 3!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter