Amazing Race 2015--premiers on Wed 2/25, then airs on Fridays (no pre-show spoilers!)

I'm thinking the doctor/nurse should switch with the 2 lawyers. Put the 2 guys on one team, and the girls on the other. I like both the guys, just can't stand their blind dates. LOL

What-why the heck is basketball on CBS for, what happened to ESPN or Fox channels.
I have emailed CBS and my local station asking the same question. They say the tournaments are what the public wants to see and I say it is a money maker for CBS with paid commercials.

I'm surprised at the NKTB guy -- he couldn't do the dance steps, he's afraid of everything and doesn't seem to have gleaned much world experience from his days in the group. You think he'd be a bit more worldly. Thank goodness his partner is more anchored.

joining in…

First I miss the old website. lol

I like most of the teams, accept the nurse and the female lawyer are awful. My husband thinks that the producers tell them to act that way and I said, no, I think they are that awful. lol. I agree with eliminating the girls and let the guys race together.

I like the vegas show girl and her blind date, (don't know anyone's names) and the Olympians.

I still can't get used to the Friday night time slot. Whenever Sunday night comes I think, yay AR is on, then no, it's not. :guilty::)

I have emailed CBS and my local station asking the same question. They say the tournaments are what the public wants to see and I say it is a money maker for CBS with paid commercials.

Yeah, the NCAA tournament is a huge money maker for CBS.

I don't know why, but this season has been kind of blah for me this year. The dating dynamic is kind of different, but the tasks don't seem all that fun to watch. No team has really stood out that much so far. Like most, I like the Olympians and am really annoyed with the nurse and the female lawyer, but I really don't have a favorite so far. I think the one blind date couple are trying to hard to get all into each other (Jackie and ??).

Or just him quit LOL. She would drive me crazy with her incessant yapping.

The way she was back and forth with wanting to make the decisions then asking him and he was just like I can't win either way. It drove me crazy. I was really thinking he'd throw a challenge to come in last.

I'm not sure I like this cross between Amazing Race and The Bachelor. Just race the race I don't care about your dating and rate of compatibility.

Also the constant selfies are starting to get annoying. I know they're forced to do that to promote whatever smartphone they're using that sponsors the show, but c'mon. Although it WAS hilarious when that team missed the train because they were too busy taking selfie videos.

I feel bad for a couple of these teams being stuck together. I also feel bad for the two ladies having all of their really bad moods on TV. Pretty sure it isn't as bad as being on Survivor, but some people just cannot handle interrupted sleep cycles, missing meals etc. I'm one of them, and I sympathize.

I really like some of the teams though! Tyler and Laura are doing great! Enjoying the season.

I feel bad for a couple of these teams being stuck together. I also feel bad for the two ladies having all of their really bad moods on TV. Pretty sure it isn't as bad as being on Survivor, but some people just cannot handle interrupted sleep cycles, missing meals etc. I'm one of them, and I sympathize.

I really like some of the teams though! Tyler and Laura are doing great! Enjoying the season.
I can sympathize too. I am a seasoned traveller but I would be a total basketcase on the show ... which is why I have no interest in doing it!

This is slightly OT, but I *finally* saw the final episode from last season. We were in WDW when it aired back in December. I knew that Amy and Maya had won, but it was so great to watch them come back from behind and do everything right! They are the SECOND team from my home town, Madison WI, to win TAR :dogdance:. I have not seen them around but I don't go to the Food Sciences building very often. I *loved* what they said about being women scientists.

Here is an interview in our local paper:
http://host.madison.com/entertainme...cle_ed069f0e-0c7d-5b60-a64e-fae218b064dd.html

So this blind date thing just seems like epic disaster. LOL!

I am not sure anyone likes the nurse.

And who shows up on Amazing Race not knowing now to drive a stick at all? We were wanting to know what the penalty would be for not driving themselves.

I feel so bad for Blair.

I think if they gay couple would have stayed with it they would have caught on to driving a stick. It's not that hard.

I feel so bad for Blair.

I think if they gay couple would have stayed with it they would have caught on to driving a stick. It's not that hard.

The one was upset (can't keep their names in my head). He was the one that tried, right? Noticed the teammate never offered. I kept telling them to ask someone to show them. Not that the could hear me in the time machine or anything.

Yup. Epic fail! Going on AR without knowing how to drive a stick is idiotic!

I love the Olympic couple.

I know! Or not being able to swim. It's not like the show has been on TV for 14 years or anything. The first leg should be where both people need to pass basic non-stupidity tasks like this.

I like the Olympic couple and the blind date couple with the blond girl and taller dark-haired guy. And that poor doctor! I thought he was kind of arrogant in the first episode but he's grown on me. I felt so bad for him last night when he said she made him feel smaller than a blade of grass. I wonder how much backlash is coming her way now that these episodes are airing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter