Amazing Adventures of the 2013 Disney Moms Panel Search

Hello fellow Jersey Girl- I am not a native- but a Philly transplant who has been here long enough to forget how to pump my own gas :)

Have a great night everyone! I have a feeling we'll be talking quite a bit tomorrow! So, until then.... :)

Hi everyone!! Just checking in... I'm trying not to be on here as much as I was last year because I drove myself crazy with waiting!! Lol I'm sure we will end up hearing sometime this week so I wish my fellow Disers all the best!!! I'll be coming back once I get the email and to see who has advanced to round 2 this year.. So exciting!!!

DisneyLifeMel said:
Hi Margie! I'll be happy to add you onto The List. I am guessing your specialty is WDW, since you live in GA??? Let me know if it is DCL, DVC or something else altogether! ;) And welcome aboard! :lovestruc

You are EXACTLY right! Thank you for doing all of this! How exciting!

Going from the list on the first post from last year's thread:

There were 152 people who had accounts on the DisBoards who made it through to Round 2;

Of those 152, 19 were selected to move on to the Round 3 phone interviews;

And of those 19, 10 made the WDW Mom's Panel (and I believe there were 15 new Panelists overall).

As far as how many people total move on to Rounds 2 and 3, I have no idea; but you can see that 2/3 of the people who made the Panel last year were a part of our thread!

Thx for the neat info!:thumbsup2

You are EXACTLY right! Thank you for doing all of this! How exciting!

Hey girl, hang in there!:flower3:

Wide awake at work, checking in even though I know the powers that be are fast asleep and nowhere close to sending out e-mails at this hour... :rotfl:

:cheer2: Wishing everyone here the BEST of luck, hoping that when I wake up tomorrow there will be loads of good news hopping on this board!! :cheer2:

shalecesjourney said:
So jealous of your weather! It's been in the 80's here all week and doesn't feel anything like fall. If it were up to me, I'd live where there was snow on the ground 365 days a year!

I know what you mean I like seasons to feel like seasons. Although we have had a dry weekend the weather here over the last few weeks has been awful, heavy rain which has caused flooding in some areas and high winds. Where I am most of autumn and winter in wet and very windy.

Good Morning, Everyone!! Our List is growing so quickly. It is great to see so many moms, aunts, etc coming out of the woodwork this weekend!! If you want to take a look at the spreadsheet, here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhlonQpFn9fpdGdUSEVSeFN2V3hibEQ3d1lDS2JMRlE#gid=0

To be added to the list PM me. If you can't PM because you are new to DISBoards, you can include you info on the threads. Hopefully my Inbox jams with lots of "I MADE IT TO ROUND 2" notices soon. princess::cheer2:princess::cheer2:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Hi everyone ~ This thread is getting long, so I created the Round 2 Adventures of the 2012 Moms Panel Search ~

We can start using it now, or wait until the notices are sent, but around 100 pages (and we are close) it gets confusing and easier to miss posts and well-wishes.

So feel free to use the Round 2 space now as we are approaching the announcements ~ I really hope they come today or tomorrow!!!

Here is the link to the Round 2 Board: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46380631#post46380631

with 145 people just on that list, we are bound to have a few that make it to two. Can't wait !

with 145 people just on that list, we are bound to have a few that make it to two. Can't wait !

I am hoping there are several from the list that make it too! But remember not all that apply are on that list - I know of many in the DLR, WDW and Run Disney categories that are not on the list because they do not frequent these pages.

Best of luck to everyone!pixiedust:

DisneyLifeMel can you please add me to the list?
Amy18
Buffalo NY
Specialty Disney World

TY:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter