Am I thinking correctly???

texaslover

Mouseketeer
My DS and I are going on a Spring Break trip in March. I am considering adding the DDP to our existing package. Is this correct?:

It will be approx $50.00 per day for both of us. At 8 days it will cost $400 to upgrade our package. Since I am concerned about the kids meals (DS will be 9 and orders off the adult menu a lot now. Plus the pizza and cold chicken is gross and I wouldn't expect him to eat that if I wouldn't) I would be splitting an adult meal with him often.

When analyzing the plan, it still looks like a good deal even if DS never eats the kids meals. We could get breakfast (he would eat the kids eggs, waffle,etc.) for CS. Have TS in the afternoon and split the adult app, entree, and dessert if needed. We could still order a kids meal but if he doesn't like it then doesn't have to eat it. Then get snacks with the 2 credits in the evening. If I ordered an app, entree, and dessert at most of our favorite restaurants it would be close to $50.00 with tip so the rest is essentially "free".

Does that sound right?

Your plan sounds about right.

Also, you might want to consider a buffet or two where your son could choose any of the food offered.

With the new NEW kids menus, there also seems to be a little more variety, so depending on where you eat (like coral reef, le cellier or concourse steakhouse to think of a few) you son may have some acceptable choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter