• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Altered Paint Can Swap- Go to the "other" thread to track the sign-ups

Yea! i am in---
please put me down for:
Group 1- "The Gang" ( all together)
Group 2- Cinderella
Group 3- TBA

Oh this sounds interesting and fun. Something new and challenging.. Also would make great Christmas gifts :)

Group 1: Mickey & Minnie
Group 2: Snow White
Group 3: Disney Villains
Group 4: Mickey's Halloween

I think I'd like this one too. I have a lot of little girls to give gifts to this year. Just to make sure, because the heat has fried my brain, we make 3 quarts size ones and we get 3 quart sized ones we didn't make, right? In a specific group? Rereading that, it sounds like a dumb question, I just would need 3. In any case I think I'd like Ariel. (and a vacation, but I don't think you can help with that request...) :lmao: Thanks for a cool idea!

This should be a fun swap. Can I have group 3, Pooh and Friends? Thanks!

Can I have Ariel in the Princess Group?
Oops, didn't see the previous request for Ariel, sorry. Can I have an Ariel Christmas in the Holiday group?

May I also have a Mickey & Gang for Group one?
This may be a silly question, but how do we pack these for shipping? Will the Post Office have a box that fits them?

havencruiser said:
Based on the interest shown in the Interest Thread, the swap is a "GO" :banana:

Please make THREE altered quart-sized paint cans using Bazzill and patterned Disney paper. Embellish your heart out on these little cuties!!!! ALso..make a suprise which matches your theme to place inside the can- such as a mini paper bag album, a small 3X3 scrapbook, a post-it cover, etc.

You may sign up in any or all of the groups below. I am opening the groups up to more than three folks in case there are flakers. If everybody comes through, will not get your own back.

DEADLINE AT MY HOME is October 31, 2006

I will post the mailing info once this get's going.

Group 1: MICKEY..and Friends (this can be Mickey and/or Mickey with is pals Goofy, Minnie, and Pluto) We can have duplicates
1. Havencruiser (Sharon) - Mickey
2. Caitsmama - "The Gang" (all together)
3. KatDisney - Mickey and Minnie

Group 2: The Princesses (Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White ...together or in groups)
1.Havencruiser (Sharon) - Belle
2. caitsmama - Cinderella
3. KatDisney - Snow White
Group 3: The Rest of the "Gang" ( Any other Disney Character you wish other than those listed above)
1. Caitsmama - TBA
2. KatDisney - Disney Villains
3.Downrivermama - Tinkerbell
4. Havencruiser - Peter Pan
Group 4: Disney Holidays (we can have duplicates here)
1. Havencruiser (Sharon) - The Merriest Place on Earth
2. KatDisney - Mickey's Halloween

Group 1
MINNE

Group 2
Jazmine

Group 3
POOH and TIGGER

Group 4

Chirstmas theme different Characters.

I'd like to be in Group 1 and 2. Can I just be "The Gang" and "All Princesses" right now?

have fun, guys! I have no idea how to do this :blush: , so I might try one on my own while the swap is going on (and will pay close attention to questions, tips, etc given! :rolleyes: ) If I have any success, then maybe I'll try a swap the next time around!!
:wave:

Please sign me up for Group 3, Toy Story theme. Might be Buzz, might be Woody, might be Woody and Buzz, haven't decided 100% yet, LOL. Thanks, I am super excited to try something new!!! :Pinkbounc

Can I do Pirates of the Caribbean? More from the movie than the ride.

I would also like to do christmas and Tinkerbell.

I don't think you should be to concerned with flakers in this group, what are you going to if there are are 5 in a group? Will we make 5? I'm so confused....

Wow....you folks are awesome and enthusiastic! Thanks for signing up so quickly!! I am going to open more slots but YOU STILL ONLY NEED TO MAKE 3 CANS & GOODIES and WILL GET 3 DIFFERENT CANS BACK. I will so swap them out round robin.
As for boxes...I'm not sure what size the post office has. I have always used packing boxes found at places such as Walmart. They are about $2. The quart-sized cans are relatively small and light so shipping shouldn't be too much of an issue. I will reuse the box that you mailed them in to get them back to you. I will send out the complete mailing details a little later.

Ok, for my TBA in Group 3, please put me down as doing Eeyore. Thanks!!

Can I change my Ariel Christmas to a Pooh & Friends Spring/Easter and do an All Princesses in the Princess Group?

I'd like to join Group 1 - Mickey. This sounds like so much fun...now I have to go look for quart sized paint cans. Silly question...I heard home depot has empty gallon sized paint cans, so do they also have quart sized paint cans? If not, where are all of you getting your cans from?

15minfromOGDL said:
I'd like to join Group 1 - Mickey. This sounds like so much fun...now I have to go look for quart sized paint cans. Silly question...I heard home depot has empty gallon sized paint cans, so do they also have quart sized paint cans? If not, where are all of you getting your cans from?

Yes they also have quart sized ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter