Altered Paint Can Swap- Go to the "other" thread to track the sign-ups

I'm a little confused. Bottom line it for me. If I make three, then I get three? If I make 8 then I get 8? I can say which ones I want and you'll try to get them for me? Are we supposed to say how many we want to make and which ones we want?

I have never done cans before and I am super excited about this swap! Please let me know how it will be decided which cans we get because I signed on to my group because of 3 specific cans and if I'm not able to get them, then there really is no point for me to do this swap because I'm not a big Pooh person. I mean, one Pooh can would look great in my Pooh kitchen but I can't imagine what I would use the others for. I would soooooo love to have, in order, 1. Villains, 2. Tinkerbell, 3. Peter Pan, 4. Toy Story, 5. Pooh & Friends, 6. Pooh & Tigger, 7. Eeyore.

Then again, I am not opposed to making cans for everyone in my group. Maybe we should have a vote on how this works? Again, I am super :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: about trying something new with all of you lovely ladies!!!

Thank you for letting me sign up!! I want to do any of them!! I think this would be great christmas gifts for my little cousins, i do have all girls so i would prefer to get girl themed but i would do any of them. Let me know what spot i can get in!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I will try again tonight to fix the sign-up post. Don't worry, though! If you posted...you are in :)
I have my final exam for my PRoject Management course tonight and will work on it when I get home. Hopefully, we will see a fixed sign-up list by midnight! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter