Already made 2 ADR's while in WDW

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
Since I am in WDW right now just made the following ADR's with the help of the Cast Members on the Contemporaryary Atrium Club & here they are.

Thursday August 10: Plaza Restaurant at 11:20 AM.
Friday August 11: Prime Time Cafe at 11:35 AM.

We plan to make maybe 1 or 2 more at some easy to get locations. Anyway what do you think of the 2 we have made so far?

Never tried either one of them but would like to hear your reviews of them. How's the Atrium Club now that the 12th floor is open again?

We really enjoy the Prime Time 50's cafe! I hope you get a fun waiter or waitress when you go!

Hi,

Good choices! Those are the only two ADR's we have for our trip in two weeks.

herc.

pirate: Let me know about the Plaza Restaurant. We have an ADR for our last night at the MK in October. My DW is a picky eater, and I have to make my menu choices carefully. I noticed that they have a grilled chicken sandwich with shaved ham and cheese. I'm hoping that the grilled chicken is plain, and you can order it without the bread, ham, and cheese. Some members have posted that the grilled chicken is plain. She should enjoy that with a side of fries. :thumbsup2 Oh, and she loves ice cream!!! :thumbsup2

Danjoan14 I ate at the Plaza last week and I ordered the grilled chicken without the cheese or ham. It was really yummy!

Make sure to get a table as far from the kitchen as possible. We were sitting near the swinging doors and the CMs in the kitchen were so loud. It was hard to carry on a conversation with all that yelling nearby!

pirate: Princess Pooh, thanks for your reply. That makes me feel much better. :goodvibes I hope you had a wonderful trip. :thumbsup2

princess pooh said:
Danjoan14 I ate at the Plaza last week and I ordered the grilled chicken without the cheese or ham. It was really yummy!

Make sure to get a table as far from the kitchen as possible. We were sitting near the swinging doors and the CMs in the kitchen were so loud. It was hard to carry on a conversation with all that yelling nearby!
I just got back from the Magic Kingdom & just wanted to say these 2 things about the Plaza restaurant. 1st I had the grilled chicken with cheese & ham & it was very good. 2nd They seated my Dad & I by the swining doors, but it was not that bad at all. Now I can look forward to Prime Time Cafe tomorrow.

I am glad ADRs are still out there for guests who like to plan on the fly- but I think if you tried to get ressies 1 day later (free dining began the 13th) it would have been a lot harder.
Have a GREAT time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter