• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aloha! ***Welcome to the NEW Poly FAQ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, finally called Disney and put in a request for Aotearoa Third Floor (fingers crossed) and also mentioned that it is DF's bday. Roll on September 2010!!!

oh I have already posted in this thread when I am going<11/1>...but I am soooooooooo excited ..that I cannot stay away from t he thread.!! :banana::banana::banana: I am so excited to stay at the Poly..It's coming so fast...I need it to come sooner!!!! I don't care what floor or what view I have...I just cannot stand the wait!! Poly poly poly! Sorry , I sound a bit like a cheerleader..:eek:

oh I have already posted in this thread when I am going<11/1>...but I am soooooooooo excited ..that I cannot stay away from t he thread.!! :banana::banana::banana: I am so excited to stay at the Poly..It's coming so fast...I need it to come sooner!!!! I don't care what floor or what view I have...I just cannot stand the wait!! Poly poly poly! Sorry , I sound a bit like a cheerleader..:eek:

You sound like pretty much everyone here :)

I feel the same way!!! I'll be there 11/7!!:banana::banana::banana:

My family and I stayed 2 yrs ago at the Poly and had a GREAT room in Tahiti. We had BOTH a lagoon view and an MK view (but only paid for the lagoon view). Which rooms in Tahiti can you see both?

Thanks

amy

We had planned on staying at the CR for our January 30-Feb 6th vacation and the 4/3 deal didn't have availability on our dates so we ended up booking at the Poly- which is GREAT because I have ALWAYS wanted to stay here. I am so excited!!!

We have a Garden view booked- should I request a certain building, floor?

Thanks so much!!

We had planned on staying at the CR for our January 30-Feb 6th vacation and the 4/3 deal didn't have availability on our dates so we ended up booking at the Poly- which is GREAT because I have ALWAYS wanted to stay here. I am so excited!!!

We have a Garden view booked- should I request a certain building, floor?

Thanks so much!!

I think someone may have mentioned this before, but there is a great resort map and also room maps of individual longhouses on www.tikimanpages.com

:goodvibes

Going for our disneymoon March 21-29!! Booked yesterday with 4/3 and saved almost $1500 - we actually cancelled our Punta Cana HM ressie in order to book this.

So excited! This is my second time and the Poly is our dream resort!

Here is a few pictures from our room on the second floor Tahiti Building from April 2009 during our honeymoon.

Poly-Tahiti-Sign-01.jpg

Poly-Tahiti-Exterior-01.jpg

Poly-Room-Balcony-01.jpg

Poly-Room-Chairs-01.jpg

Poly-Room-DayBed-01.jpg

Poly-Room-Mickey-01.jpg

Poly-Room-Sinks-01.jpg

Poly-Room-TurnDown-01.jpg

Poly-Room-View-01.jpg

Poly-Room-View-03.jpg

Poly-Room-View-09.jpg

Poly-Room-View-FW-02.jpg

Poly-Wishes-10.jpg

Poly-Wishes-13.jpg

Poly-Wishes-18.jpg

Are doing the 4/3 deal now? Did I read that right? If so I'm calling now to adjust my ressie!!

This looks just like the room we had, but I can't remember the room number. do you remember which room you had? also, we booked the 4/3 deal as well. we saved about $1500.00

Here is a few pictures from our room on the second floor Tahiti Building from April 2009 during our honeymoon.

Poly-Tahiti-Sign-01.jpg

Poly-Tahiti-Exterior-01.jpg

Poly-Room-Balcony-01.jpg

Poly-Room-Chairs-01.jpg

Poly-Room-DayBed-01.jpg

Poly-Room-Mickey-01.jpg

Poly-Room-Sinks-01.jpg

Poly-Room-TurnDown-01.jpg

Poly-Room-View-01.jpg

Poly-Room-View-03.jpg

Poly-Room-View-09.jpg

Poly-Room-View-FW-02.jpg

Poly-Wishes-10.jpg

Poly-Wishes-13.jpg

Poly-Wishes-18.jpg

Just did the 7 for 4 deal!! Saved 1800. Thanks to all of you for telling me. DH will be SO happy!!

I am asking because after so many years we were less than impressed with our 2009 trip to Ohana and are considering skipping it in 2010. The only thing DD16 and i would be upset about is missing out on the bread pudding. I just really don't want to pay another $200 (for the 5 of us) for some bread pudding.:rotfl2:

We were also considering another hotel in 2010 but can't leave our Poly, i don't think. I do think we will skip club level this year and do more restaurants.

May 2010 can't get here quick enough.:banana:

This post made my day! :dance3:

Yea! I am so excited for you! :banana:

CAJUNWDWFAN thank you for the great pics.:thumbsup2

I also adjusted my current March 2010 Poly reservation to the 4/3 deal this morning. It saved me over $1700!!!:dance3:

When I was down in the spring I remember seeing coffee mugs if I recall correctly the ones I saw were brown and had "Disney Polynesian Resort" in a polynesian type font. They had both the travel mugs and the standard coffee mug style.

this was my mug from boutiki from may 2009

DSC02622.jpg

I have also been collecting mugs from my favorite WDW resorts, and I have to say that I was disappointed with the mugs at the Poly compared to the other resorts. I actually didn't end up buying one and was hoping next time we go there would be a prettier mug! They were very plain, maybe brown with just Polynesian Resort written on it. Nothing fancy or vibrant like the resort itself :confused: I asked a CM and she said she wasn't impressed with the selection either :)

i like my mug it looks like wood and is a travel one very poly to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter