ALOHA! The Polynesian Resort Information Thread: June 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by guitarob, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamark

flamark Mouseketeer

Stupid question: how do I follow this thread? automatically I mean. Or did I misunderstand?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tjay

tjay Earning My Ears

I think if you post you should get notification automatically when someone responds!

4. cmcinc

cmcinc Mouseketeer

Thanks again for this...awesome job!

5. flamark

flamark Mouseketeer

figured it out. Thanks and thanks Rob for the awesome job you've done with this thread!

6. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Looking Good Rob! :thumbsup2

7. disneyandy

disneyandy Earning My Ears

Super excited! i've just booked 2 weeks at the poly for August 2014. Stayed there for the first time last August with the family and had a wonderful time. DD3 loved it. Counting the days already. :)

8. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Looks great guitarob!!! Awesome job as always!!! :goodvibes

I always start drooling when I look at those photos....:cutie:

9. Jennygt

Jennygt DIS Veteran

Love looking at the pics of our wdw home! I am sooo hoping that dvc construction does not spoil our happy place!:sad1:

10. Jennygt

Jennygt DIS Veteran

I am planning for Aug 2014 as well!!! Did not book yet, need to convince dh, lol. And we are keeping an eye on the construction situation as well.

11. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Lots of potential August peeps!!! We are looking at the last 2 weeks of August!!! :dance3::banana::yay:

12. jdd

jdd DIS Veteran

Subbing! We're August travelers too - will probably plan for sometime in the first half of August 2014. Hoping for a bounceback offer when we're there this August :thumbsup2

13. mommys3

mommys3 Disney Or Bust

We will be here in less than 2 weeks! Is there still only one cabana available? I have a reservation for 2 days and am kind of worried.

14. sandym718

sandym718 DIS Veteran

Thanks once again Rob!! I think thread will probably carry me through to our March 1 trip!

I have used one our last 2 trips. They did not say anything at all. I hung it over the bathroom door, only thing is the door wouldn't shut quite all the way with it on there. This was before the rehab, though, so I can't say how it is now.

15. DebbyLof428

DebbyLof428 DIS Veteran

Thanks Rob

16. Dizneefamily+4

Dizneefamily+4 Wish I could live in Cinderella's Castle!

Thanks for the new thread! And we too are hoping for a bounceback offer for next Aug. when we're there this August! Can't wait to be back home at the Poly!! :lovestruc

17. Tinkl0ver66

Tinkl0ver66 Earning My Ears

Stayed at the Poly a few years back and loved it!! Will be going back next year and bringing my sister. She is 64 and has never been there! Can't wait to show her the beautiful grounds of the Polynesian and see Disney World thru her eyes!!

18. farrahalex76

farrahalex76 Mouseketeer

Hoping to stay at the Poly in May 2014. Waiting to see where construction will be at. If its to crazy we will be at CR but I really really want to stay at the Poly. To many rumors going around I'm ready for Disney to make something official.

19. fractal

fractal DIS Veteran

We will be there in exactly one month!

Big thank you for this (and previous) Poly info thread! This is our first time at the Poly. It was tough to give up the BC and I had doubts but now I'm excited!

20. knitteresq

knitteresq Earning My Ears

I'm between the Poly and the Grand Floridian for next trip... thanks for this thread!

21. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

I've been trying to secure a cabana for our upcoming trip and I'm on a waiting list. Is there indeed just one cabana right now? I remember reading something about a storm temporarily closing one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.