All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

YoYo ~

Goofy.gif
Boy, was I Goofy for ignoring your birthday! Hope it was HAPPY! :blush:

Where has the time gone?

Would you believe that I'm ignoring the Christmas decorations in the stores??

It's only fair. Afterall.....I'm ignoring the Halloween decorations as well!!!

Happy Birthday Kimmar and YoYo!! :bday::bday:

Please ignore the fact that I am going on a trip with my sisters on Friday. I would say to WDW, but we are not doing the parks. Going to spend a week relaxing by the pool and having some nice dinners. Oh, and a fireworks cruise!!!

Looks like I managed to ignore missing the birthday wishes.

(Happy belated birthday to the birthday gals)

Where has the time gone?

Would you believe that I'm ignoring the Christmas decorations in the stores??

It's only fair. Afterall.....I'm ignoring the Halloween decorations as well!!!

I already have Christmas gifts wrapped in my closet

I have 7 kids. 3 of them have birthdays in December. And this December we are going to DISNEY WORLD!!!! So, I have to get a move on....
I can't ignore a Disney trip!

Ignoring Matthew. He's coming too close to me for my comfort. I want him to move east and dissipate.

Hope you've been well!

It's bedtime for me. 11.23 pm over here.
I can't ignore wishing you sweet dreams, PIO!

It's 8:30 am now. I've been up since 6:15 am, doing housework and getting ready to do other work. Right now, I'm ignoring that I have photos to edit for my cousin's middle school of their Disney Springs concert, three parties to plan, one bridal shower to plan, two articles to write for the local magazine, two books to finish for classes tomorrow (Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility and Georges Simenon's The Cellars at the Majestic) and three flyers to design.

Wish I could ignore reality. My mother in law passed away on September 30, the day before my 50th Birthday. Breast cancer. We're all heartbroken. So please, please, please go out and get your mammograms and do your monthly breast self-exams. She was only 70 years old. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter