All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

Wish I could ignore reality. My mother in law passed away on September 30, the day before my 50th Birthday. Breast cancer. We're all heartbroken. So please, please, please go out and get your mammograms and do your monthly breast self-exams. She was only 70 years old. :(

:hug::hug::hug::hug: Hugs and love to you and yours :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Wish I could ignore reality. My mother in law passed away on September 30, the day before my 50th Birthday. Breast cancer. We're all heartbroken. So please, please, please go out and get your mammograms and do your monthly breast self-exams. She was only 70 years old. :(

((Hugs)) PKsMom. I wish you all peace and long life.

:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss. May good memories of your mother-in-law bring you comfort and peace.

Ignore THIS:
cancan-turkey.gif

:rotfl: :lmao:

..just saw this...so sorry for your loss.....<<hugs>> :hug:

It is very hard to ignore American politics right now. Not that there's anything wrong with it.....and not that it's something we should be talking about on the Dis.

Ignoring going out shopping today. I. Just. Can't. :headache:

On a happier note, looking at dates to go to Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort next year. I can't ignore that! :love:

We've had a rough time with MIL's passing, PrincessK was rejected from the DCP on the very last day, after waiting 2 months, and now it's almost certain that DH's union will be going on strike Tuesday, which I didn't know WHEN I BOOKED A TRIP TO DISNEY!!!!! Me, PK and my mom will be going January 5-13. I need something cheery. Work has been horrible lately. I turned 50 in October and PK turned 21 in November. And mom's birthday will be while we are at Disney. I swore for years we would do a trip somewhere for our big birthdays. Of course with MIL being sick I didn't book anything. Well now I've done it. Spur of the moment. Booked 29 days out. I have no idea how anything works anymore. I spend months planning. Now I have to cram and I can't focus. I feel like 2016 has been absolutely awful. And the hits just seem to keep on coming. 2017 HAS to be better when it starts with a trip to Disney right?

Before I forget, for those who know me outside the DIS, PK has NO IDEA! It's a Christmas surprise. :)

We've had a rough time with MIL's passing, PrincessK was rejected from the DCP on the very last day, after waiting 2 months, and now it's almost certain that DH's union will be going on strike Tuesday, which I didn't know WHEN I BOOKED A TRIP TO DISNEY!!!!! Me, PK and my mom will be going January 5-13. I need something cheery. Work has been horrible lately. I turned 50 in October and PK turned 21 in November. And mom's birthday will be while we are at Disney. I swore for years we would do a trip somewhere for our big birthdays. Of course with MIL being sick I didn't book anything. Well now I've done it. Spur of the moment. Booked 29 days out. I have no idea how anything works anymore. I spend months planning. Now I have to cram and I can't focus. I feel like 2016 has been absolutely awful. And the hits just seem to keep on coming. 2017 HAS to be better when it starts with a trip to Disney right?

Before I forget, for those who know me outside the DIS, PK has NO IDEA! It's a Christmas surprise. :)

:hug: I'm sorry. You've had a rough time. 2016 has not been a good year all round.

Here's to 2017 being much better. And it looks like you have the BEST start to it. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter