All Time Favorite Fish Extender Gifts

We got an awesome Christmas ornament with Mickey ear inside and a tag that had our cruise info. Such a great thing to be able to hang on our tree every year. Someone made it. We are no where near as creative...

We had a fantastic FE group on our June cruise.

Some of our favorite gifts were: plastic cups personalized with our names and cruise logo (already washed so that we could use them on the cruise);

a cd made up of songs with the word "dream";

little glass bottles imprinted with the name and date of all the ports we would visit to fill with sand from each port, (the Cape Canaveral one already thoughtfully filled);

tote bag embroidered with the cruise logo and our family name (was perfect to bring to the pool);

handmade cloth passport covers and luggage handle covers;

prepackaged food from the area the family was from, (including some very unique foods, like seaweed from Chinatown).

We only had 12 families participating, but everyone seemed to put a lot of thought into their gifts.

I liked when people gave me items from their region, especially the edible things!:thumbsup2
But I was most grateful when I got a pack of cinnamon Trident as I had forgot to buy any gum prior to boarding.:scared:

We had a fantastic FE group on our June cruise.

Some of our favorite gifts were: plastic cups personalized with our names and cruise logo (already washed so that we could use them on the cruise);

a cd made up of songs with the word "dream";

little glass bottles imprinted with the name and date of all the ports we would visit to fill with sand from each port, (the Cape Canaveral one already thoughtfully filled);

tote bag embroidered with the cruise logo and our family name (was perfect to bring to the pool);

handmade cloth passport covers and luggage handle covers;

prepackaged food from the area the family was from, (including some very unique foods, like seaweed from Chinatown).

We only had 12 families participating, but everyone seemed to put a lot of thought into their gifts.

Yes.... our group ROCKED IT!!! Plus paracord bracelets - those were cool too!

We loved all our gifts. Awesome finding something almost every time we came back to room. But the ones that we see/use still on a daily basis. Mickey/Minnie shaped luggage tags embroidered with our first initial (put on our gym/pool bags) , wash cloths with Mickey or Minnie and our names embroidered displayed, handmade cloth Mickey head ornament displayed, personalized bookmarks and insulated cups with laminated insert designed with photos from Dream/Castaway Cay (the last was one we created)

I really feel like a slacker, as mine are not going to be homemade! But I'm not going to ship anything down, and it will not take up much room, and it would be something I would like to get. So we'll see how people like them. Can't wait to see all the creative stuff we will find in our FE!

We just came home from the Fantasy :sad::sad::sad::sad:
and we had such a great group participating in the FE exchange! We received wonderful and thoughtful gifts such as magnets, personalized tattoo’s for pirate night, personalized plastic cups and notepads. Lots of cool treats for the kids and adults. I loved the homemade gifts but I have to admit.. the best gifts were the travel sized alcohol bottles!::yes:: That didn’t take any space up in our luggage on the way home since they were put to good use on the ship!:thumbsup2..

Small journal and a pen. Awesome!!!!! DW and I both got one and used them on our Alaskan cruise last year. Once we got them, we entered our experiences in Vancouver.

Here is a FE gift we received that we continue to use. It is a magnetic dry erase board 3.5" x 8" It has marker holder on a clip. :love:

photo.jpg

We use it on the inside of our door with info for the current day.

Date
Port
Excursion
Dinner Restaurant
Clothing requirement; ie cruise casual, pirate etc.

It answers alot of ?'s from DH. :)

It wasn't my idea but I was a member of the FE group which gave those boards as our gift. Glad you liked it and are still using it! :thumbsup2

little glass bottles imprinted with the name and date of all the ports we would visit to fill with sand from each port, (the Cape Canaveral one already thoughtfully filled)
I love this one....

We received a first aid kit once. It was actually a plastic travel-style soap dish with band-aids, Neosporin packets, individual packets of Tylenol, alcohol wipes, a mini Purell hand sanitizer and castile soap towelettes inside. I still have it and took it with me when DH and I traveled overseas in Feb.

So, I need some ideas!!! What has been some of your favorite fish extender gifts!!!!

I didn't have the courage to play on our first cruise -- but I will on the next one... also was afraid to decorate my door -- and I'll be doing that on the next cruise also:lovestruc

I'm looking for ideas for my first FE exchange next August. I can't wait! I keep pinning ideas on Pinterest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter