All Time Favorite Fish Extender Gifts

LeslieS

Mouseketeer
So, I need some ideas!!! What has been some of your favorite fish extender gifts!!!!

Does anyone know how to make the magnets for the doors?

My daughter got a pair of Union Jack socks from a family from the UK, and she was so sad when they got a hole and had to be thrown away.

We received a mini "scrapbook" made out of brown paper bags (lunch bags).

They were folded in half and bound w/ ribbon; already decorated. All I had to do was add pictures.

I'm not into scrap booking, so that was my kind of scrapbook. :thumbsup2

We also like the magnets we received.

When we cruised in Sept we had a personalized magnet waiting on our door for us from someone in our FE.
It was really exciting!

We made some luggage tags for the kids with the cricut with their initial cut out in Mickey mouse head. I can't post pics on here but I can email some if you'd like!
So, I need some ideas!!! What has been some of your favorite fish extender gifts!!!!

We really enjoyed the magnets too--and now they are at home on our fridge!

We also got a really cool giant clothespin painted with the DCL logo and it was clipped to Palo's chocolate souffle recipe. When I got home I added magnets to the back of it and now it's on my fridge as well. I thought that was a really creative gift!:)

We got a stack of personalized notepads with our family name, the date of sailing and the ship's name ---- characters on top and bottom. It was such a stellar gift I actually hate using it because it will be gone!;)

We love the handmade picture frames. We have all three of them hanging on the wall with pictures taken on the cruise.

Does everyone make their gifts. I am not crafty and now I went out and bought gifts. Now I'm thinking I went WAY overboard.

Christmas ornament (glass, filled with sand and different color Mickey beads). It was made to be specific for our cruise and it has been on our tree for the last two Christmases. I love it.

Also, someone made a tote bag, embroidered with a Disney ship and our last name. It is absolutely perfect.

Here is a FE gift we received that we continue to use. It is a magnetic dry erase board 3.5" x 8" It has marker holder on a clip. :love:

photo.jpg

We use it on the inside of our door with info for the current day.

Date
Port
Excursion
Dinner Restaurant
Clothing requirement; ie cruise casual, pirate etc.

It answers alot of ?'s from DH. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter