All Stars Resorts "Minnie" Fridge and Coffee Pot Swap! NOW CLOSED

Hey Erin!
This should be post # 10! YAY!

Maybe now it will let me reply to your pm!

Thanks Again!
Sherri

Hi I have posted on the other fridge swap thread but don't think its available for the full 2 weeks we are there, is it possible to have the fridge from 8th Dec - 22nd? Thanks, Nina x

Just doubled checked the list and found out I misread it! Our dates are already gone...

However a big thanks for putting this swap together!

Hi I have posted on the other fridge swap thread but don't think its available for the full 2 weeks we are there, is it possible to have the fridge from 8th Dec - 22nd? Thanks, Nina x

Thanks and welcome to the swap!!

Just doubled checked the list and found out I misread it! Our dates are already gone...

Oh no what days are you looking for, would you use it for part of the time? It looks like you will be there after me!

Have you had a look on the other swap thread?:)
Thanks and welcome to the swap!!

Thanks, will PM you my details as soon as I have posted enough to be able to:) Cheers for organising thist swap.:woohoo:

for anyone who was wondering this is the fridge we are leaning towards right now! Those of us who are purchasing it have decided to wait a little bit to actually go ahead and buy it just in case it goes on sale or we find a better deal, and of course to keep it out of storage for 2 months.

http://www.target.com/Emerson-Erase...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

INSIDE pictures!
http://www.amazon.com/Emerson-Erase...1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1308333279&sr=8-1

If you'd like to contribute item to the swap please PM Erin!!!! (<-----MODS i'm NOT asking for any $$$ donations as i know this is against the rules!!)

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!! Lots of dates not filled, please help I want to keep our little fridge out of storage!

BUMP!!!

hello, i am new to this board- and not sure how to join the "swap", not sure if i join by just messaging you.. but if avail i'd love to borrow the fridge from nov 30th until dec 6th - we are staying at the all stars movies.

thank you!

hello, i am new to this board- and not sure how to join the "swap", not sure if i join by just messaging you.. but if avail i'd love to borrow the fridge from nov 30th until dec 6th - we are staying at the all stars movies.

thank you!

Erin will PM ya and get the info she needs from you! :thumbsup2

thank you!

Welcome to the swap! i will send you a PM! Watch for it in your notifications!:cool1:

come on in and sign up for our fridge swap! why pay for one when you can borrow ours for FREE!!!!!! help us keep this out of storage and get this swap rolling right!

Hi there,
I am brand new to the boards but we would love to join this fridge swap and are planning to be at the All-Stars from Monday Feb. 6th, checking out Saturday Feb. 11, 2012.
We haven't made reservations yet since we are waiting for the fares to show up online at Southwest, but when I do I can provide a confirmation # and any other info.
It seems if a fridge is available I'll have to "PM" you my info...however, this is only my 2nd post and from reading a few other folks posts it looks like I don't have PM privileges yet...? How do I get that privilege?
We'll be happy to bring cleaning supplies to take good care of it, also labels and the swap instructions so this swap can continue. Thanks for making this happen - I'm treating my mom to a trip so any $ I can save is gravy!

Hi there,
I am brand new to the boards but we would love to join this fridge swap and are planning to be at the All-Stars from Monday Feb. 6th, checking out Saturday Feb. 11, 2012.
We haven't made reservations yet since we are waiting for the fares to show up online at Southwest, but when I do I can provide a confirmation # and any other info.
It seems if a fridge is available I'll have to "PM" you my info...however, this is only my 2nd post and from reading a few other folks posts it looks like I don't have PM privileges yet...? How do I get that privilege?
We'll be happy to bring cleaning supplies to take good care of it, also labels and the swap instructions so this swap can continue. Thanks for making this happen - I'm treating my mom to a trip so any $ I can save is gravy!

Thats a great gift for your mom, welcome to the swap!!
You will need 10 posts to be able to PM. LEt me know when you get your info!

We will have a coffee maker after Novemeber as well!!! Thanks to thegilchrists!

We will have a coffee maker after Novemeber as well!!! Thanks to thegilchrists!

how exciting!!! to bad it wont be there for my trip but im sure everyone will great use out of it!!!

i also had a thought, since hotel rooms are usually limited on outlets does anyone wanna donate a couple extention cords?

hey Erin.....I can ship it to you ( to tuck inside the fridge) or the resort to include in the swap! I may have a couple of extra power strips as well......I will check!

Waiting....and waiting.....and waiting.....For NOVEMBER!

Sherri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter