All Star Music FAQ thread and tips

Yes, they had Spritezero at the ASMu food court when we were there 1/1-1/7/09. They don't have caffeine free Diet Coke any more, so I was glad that they had another caffeine free/diet alternative.

I allergic to caffeine and I was so glad when I heard they offered caffeine free diet coke! Now Im bummed! Having Sprite as the only caffeine free option in most places it is nice to have a change now and again. Sadly, I think sprite zero tastes too different from normal sprite. I'm sure I will be content with one of their options, but I was looking forward to the caff free diet coke...

I allergic to caffeine and I was so glad when I heard they offered caffeine free diet coke! Now Im bummed! Having Sprite as the only caffeine free option in most places it is nice to have a change now and again. Sadly, I think sprite zero tastes too different from normal sprite. I'm sure I will be content with one of their options, but I was looking forward to the caff free diet coke...

Make sure you check all the way around the refil station. There were four I think and they offered different drinks at them. I found one with a Coke Zero which I like but the other side didn't have it. So make sure and walk all the way around.

I allergic to caffeine and I was so glad when I heard they offered caffeine free diet coke! Now Im bummed! Having Sprite as the only caffeine free option in most places it is nice to have a change now and again.

They also had powerade and orange pop and something else I can't remember that were caffeine free.

Also, on the corn allergy...if you can find a store that imports from Canada, most pop here doesn't contain corn. (It actually took me awhile to figure out that this is why I don't like most pop in the US and get such strong sugar rebound reactions.)

They also had powerade and orange pop and something else I can't remember that were caffeine free.

Also, on the corn allergy...if you can find a store that imports from Canada, most pop here doesn't contain corn. (It actually took me awhile to figure out that this is why I don't like most pop in the US and get such strong sugar rebound reactions.)

Thank you! :goodvibes

Hello, we are booked to stay in the AMSu family suites in September 09. This is our first time staying at the music resort. We stayed 3 years ago at the ASMo and loved it. My question is at the movies that have a great little pop jet play area in the herbie section, do they have one at the music also? My son at the time loved it and this time my daughter will be old enough to play in it. Thanks in advance for your replies, everyone on this board is so great. (^:

Sorry, but I didn't have time to read through all the posts! Does anyone know if the suites qualify for free dining? TIA!

I am not sure if they qualify for free dining when it comes out but they did take the 40% discount code on them, I was able to book 3 suites for our Grand gathering in Sept. with that code. So that would lead me to think they would. (^:

Oh good! DH and I can't sleep in the same room as DS8 who is a teeth grinder in his sleep. :headache: Never wakes up DD6, thank goodness! :rotfl:

Hello, we are booked to stay in the AMSu family suites in September 09. This is our first time staying at the music resort. We stayed 3 years ago at the ASMo and loved it. My question is at the movies that have a great little pop jet play area in the herbie section, do they have one at the music also? My son at the time loved it and this time my daughter will be old enough to play in it. Thanks in advance for your replies, everyone on this board is so great. (^:

Are you talking about a playground? I was in Calypso 10 and in between my building and Jazz 9 there was some sort of area with big plastic things that I could see through the trees...maybe a jungle gym?

Are you talking about a playground? I was in Calypso 10 and in between my building and Jazz 9 there was some sort of area with big plastic things that I could see through the trees...maybe a jungle gym?

No st the movies it was a place that had the Herbie car in it and there were those pop up fountains through out it. Like I said my son loved it and I know there is one at POP too, so I was just hoping music had one. But thanks for the info on the playground we are staying in one of the family suites so that should be right near us. (^:

Sorry, but I didn't have time to read through all the posts! Does anyone know if the suites qualify for free dining? TIA!

I was able to book a suite with the free dining for Sept 09 (bounceback from Sept 08 vacation). I think that there is very limited availability but I have heard of others on the DIS who were able to get a suite too.

Good, I really hope it works out. I really don't want to have to stay in a regular room after seeing the suites! :sad:

Yeah we are so excited to have a suite, and Grandma and Grandpa also have a suite so the kids can sleep there one or two nights. We can actually enjoy a night at the park alone if we want. We haven't been alone in Disney since we got married there 8 years ago. ;)

Does anyone know if they have pink lemonade at the refill station? My daughter loves it and they didn't have it our last trip at POP.

I was wondering if anyone knew which buildings were the standard rooms. I am sorry - I have not read all the posts. If anyone has any recommendations on which building to request for a standard room that would be great!

Hello to a fellow Okie!!!! =)

LisaLuvsDisney,

We were at ASMu in early January. I asked my daughter, and she said yes, they had "Hi-C Poppin' pink lemonade" at the food court refill stations. She said they also had powerade fruit punch.

Hope that helps! Enjoy your trip!:)

I was wondering if anyone knew which buildings were the standard rooms. I am sorry - I have not read all the posts. If anyone has any recommendations on which building to request for a standard room that would be great!

We had a ground floor standard room in the Jazz Bldg (I think 9) last January. It was perfect. Nice, quiet, close to the parking lot & a quick walk to pool, food court & buses.

Enjoy! :thumbsup2

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest