• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Music FAQ thread and tips

HI,
I was wondering how you were able to get a free upgrade to a suite?
We are going (me, hubby, son and motherinlaw..she's nice) in 4 1/2 weeks arrive Oct 24th and would love to know.
Thanks for any info.
So excited for trip:banana:

Oh, I'm so jealous that you're trip is in front of you! We had such an amazing time, that I'm dying to go back already!:cutie: When we checked in I had requested the following:
Standard Room - refrigerator for medical need - Standard king room with bathtub - Jazz or Broadway building

The check-in guy couldn't find a room that fit my desires and got on the phone with some one (he said he couldn't see all the rooms on his PC or something). He said he didn't have a room with a King bed (with or without a bathtub), but could put us in a standard room in the Jazz building. I asked to be away from the pools. He assigned us room 2434. He never told us that the room was a suite and when I went back to thank him, he was very confused. ;) I think that because it is not a typical suite (2 bathrooms, standard layout) it does not register on the computer as a suite. I would just try asking for room 2434. Good luck! The room was wonderful and I hope you have a magical vacation.

PS. If you are able to attend MNSSHP party, I would highly recommend it!:thumbsup2

One more thing. The Bounce Back flyer was not in our room and the Front Desk didn't really know what I meant. But I called extension 8844 from our room's phone and book a free dining package for early October 2009!:banana:

I hope to stay in the Broadway or Jazz? I can't hardly wait I'm Started Packing early!

They have new vacation countdown banner at mickeypath.com they have a three of the All Stars resorts :woohoo: :woohoo: .

One more thing. The Bounce Back flyer was not in our room and the Front Desk didn't really know what I meant. But I called extension 8844 from our room's phone and book a free dining package for early October 2009!:banana:

When you booked the bounceback offer did you have to put down a deposit right then?

And do regular cancellation rules apply? For example, if I booked one for our family when we go in 3 weeks, but then found out down the road we could not make it down could we cancel with no penalties? TIA

When you booked the bounceback offer did you have to put down a deposit right then?

And do regular cancellation rules apply? For example, if I booked one for our family when we go in 3 weeks, but then found out down the road we could not make it down could we cancel with no penalties? TIA

Yes, I had to put down $200. I was told that if I need to cancel or change my reservation I would not have to pay a penalty provided I cancel before 45 days before my trip. Can some one who has done the BB before confirm this?

Yes, I had to put down $200. I was told that if I need to cancel or change my reservation I would not have to pay a penalty provided I cancel before 45 days before my trip. Can some one who has done the BB before confirm this?

WOW! Thanks for the quick reply! That is great to know. I may do this as well if still offered in a couple weeks. Thanks for sharing the info.:goodvibes

Just got back from WDW staying at All Star Music for 7 nights..Stayed in the Jazz section, 1st floor. Everything was perfect!!! Close to both pools, (we were in between)
Clean rooms, had privacy curtain in bathroom area..Food Court was totally done renovated..it was fantastic!!! They had movies shown at the main pool every night. Friendly staff, Mousekeeping came right away when requested for extra towels and such..., I like this place better than Pop!!! Will stay there again!!!

Also, i was one of 30 people to have won the Millions Dream Fast Passes for Animal Kingdom Park for the day!!:cool1: It was awesome to utilize the fast pass lines for the attractions without worrying about the passes and the time.

Thank you, Disney for making my vacation Magical!!:goodvibes

Just got back from WDW staying at All Star Music for 7 nights..Stayed in the Jazz section, 1st floor. Everything was perfect!!! Close to both pools, (we were in between)
Clean rooms, had privacy curtain in bathroom area..Food Court was totally done renovated..it was fantastic!!! They had movies shown at the main pool every night. Friendly staff, Mousekeeping came right away when requested for extra towels and such..., I like this place better than Pop!!! Will stay there again!!!

Also, i was one of 30 people to have won the Millions Dream Fast Passes for Animal Kingdom Park for the day!!:cool1: It was awesome to utilize the fast pass lines for the attractions without worrying about the passes and the time.

Thank you, Disney for making my vacation Magical!!:goodvibes

Thanks for the great review. We will be there on Fri for 8 nights. We just changed the reservation to the free dining for the last 6 nights. I'm glad to hear that the food court is all done. Thanks!

Did they extend the free dinning package?
What are the new dates?
I already paid for dinning, can I get money back?

What are the new dates?

Not sure of the exact dates, some time in oct,nov,and december but only for Disney Visa cardholders. I already had a package booked with great rates but called yesterday and got the free dining for my November visit and saved $400:cool1:

I think it has to be booked by the 24th.

What are the new dates?

There are various dates through mid December. This offer is for Disney Visa holders only. You can check for the dates on the thread or on the Disney Visa site. Yes, you will get a refund if you can qualify for the free dining. The code for the free dining with the Disney Visa is QXZ. Good luck.

Hi everyone...new to the boards. I can not thank you enough for this thread about All Star Music. My husband, myself and our 2 boys(10 and 18m) are going to Disney October 13 for a week. Our boys have never been there and i have not been there for 20 years. I am so excited to see all the positive reveiws about All Star Music. Since it has been so long since i have been there I did not no where to stay....the comments on here have made me happy with my choice. Thank you!!!

You will be happy here kesgrm this hotel is awesome! That's why Our family take this hotel! I can't wait to stay in this hotel on October 16 for only 4 days! I can't hardly wait!

Hi everyone...new to the boards. I can not thank you enough for this thread about All Star Music. My husband, myself and our 2 boys(10 and 18m) are going to Disney October 13 for a week. Our boys have never been there and i have not been there for 20 years. I am so excited to see all the positive reveiws about All Star Music. Since it has been so long since i have been there I did not no where to stay....the comments on here have made me happy with my choice. Thank you!!!

:welcome:

I'm glad that our family are staying in the All-Star Music!I would like to stay in the Broadway or Jazz buildings! They are cool!

Construction is over. It was all clear by the time we arrived on the 19th of Sept. I was really glad. The Lovebugs weren't bad at all, and the resort was clean and as nice as I recalled! Sorry my trip is over. The rest of you who are looking forward to an upcoming trip, relax, all is well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter