All Seas Travel

I appreciate DU being sponsors of this board, but unfortunately Dreams Unlimited was unable to come close to the price I got from All Seasons. As I understand it, All Seasons books large numbers of rooms well in advance, then passes along those savings to their clients as they book in the following weeks and month. (DU mentioned that they might attempt to do the same thing in the future, but presently were only able to reserve a room at the time you actually put down a deposit, and as times passes the prices generally goes up.)

Chuck and Janice (at All Seasons) are top-notch professionals and clearly work very hard to please their clients. Unfortunately, they have the task of giving the bad news to those of us who want multiple onboard credits! I am clear now that DCL restricts those, and since so often All Seasons has booked a particular stateroom using the early booking credit Disney will not allow any additional credits on the stateroom. Oh, well, I can't get my $50 onboard credit, but I think I am happy enough that I am saving several hundred dollars off the cheapest quote from any other TA! :cool:

I've had two wonderful interactions with All Seasons Travel; the first was the day I booked our cruise with the owner, Chuck, last month, for our cruise next summer. And again today when Dana from their service department called me regarding an email I had sent, inquiring about upgrading our cat 9 cabin to a cat 6. :) I highly recommend them for their service as well as their excellent rates.

FredS...I'm glad it worked out for you. I'm glad you are happy now.:D

Joanna

Originally posted by Mjasp
FredS...I'm glad it worked out for you. I'm glad you are happy now.:D

Joanna

Thanks, Joanna. And guess where my family and I will be in less than three weeks? :cool: Can't wait!

As many of you suggested, I spoke with Chuck personally. He reviewed my reservation and found that there was a mistake made, and they are going to correct it. Chuck was great, and very helpful.

When dealing with any type of business, errors are likely to occur. IMO, its not the errors that matter, its how they are handled.

Oh, BTW, I should add that I was not entitled to the onboard credits, per Disney's restrictions. But that is okay. In my case, no one could beat All Seasons prices and customer service, even with a shipboard credit.

I should also suggest that if you have any questions about whether your credit will be honored, call All Seasons - your situation may be different from someone else's.

All Seasons is a great company, and I will continue to use them for future bookings.

Kathy

We booked our cruise with AllSeas. So far the service has been fine. Got the room we wanted and the price was the best around.

... just having a problem waiting for the next 12 months til our cruise begins!! We can't wait.

Interesting thread!

I'm looking for a new Travel Agent.

I have sent AllSeas an email and if they can get back to me within a reasonable time, I may use them for future cruises. (I did try DU, but their prices are still $500 more.) :(

I booked while on the Cruise in August and then switched to All Seasons because I had to change the date of my cruise and All Season's price was $850.00 cheaper than Disney's.
The special cruise I booked while on the ship came with a $400 credit that Disney would not be honor which is understandable since I switched to a different date. I did however write to the Cruiseline to see if they would at least honor the $200 credit they gave on the other cruises they were offering on the ship. I received a response yesterday and they said that since All Seasons is a Group Based reservation they will not honor they shipboard credit. That is ok with me since I saved $850.

Well since I started this thread, thought I'd update you.

I did lose my 200.00 onboard credit....BUT booked the 8/14/04 7 day Western with All Seas. The price was 960.00 cheaper than DCL price!

Thanks Keith & Chuck!

Very confused and disappointed. I booked my land/sea package through Liberty travel with no discount.. the same rates as Disney. But when I read these threads, I decided to contact All seasons to see if they could beat the price ( I figured it was worth the change fee, if the savings was significant). All seas quoted me exactly the same price as Disney and more $ for the insurance than I got through Liberty. No savings for us!

That's strange, Smlev. Maybe it was just that particular date that they couldn't get a good rate on.

I priced them for my Disney cruises this week and they beat all other agencies that I like to work with.

I priced a different cruise line with them also (not Disney), but their rate was about the same as the cruiselines (no savings).

I think for Disney cruises I will use AllSeas. I haven't had much luck with people getting back to me via their forms though. I have had to email directly to them (not use their forms). Not sure if their forms are working correctly or if it's just me, lol.

smlev:

I made the mistake of going to the wrong website there are two agencies with the same name.
The one we used is www.allseastravel.com. The other agency was the same price as Disney.
I found All Seasons to be cheaper on every date that I had chosen.

Lyn

I checked the website for http://www.allseastravel.com to see if they were lower than what I got with my onboard booking savings and with DU. For us, it is cheaper to go with DU. But I did see I could have saved about $40 on our Dec. 19th, 2004 cruise (but that isn't worth trying to rebook----I currently have a Secret Porthole room booked for that one).

I suppose the key is to just look around for the best deal. So far I have been VERY happy with DU (and my TA is Tammy, it was Michelle and she did a super great job for us, but Tammy has been terrific too-- she just make a lot of messy changes to my reservation for me to save me close to $400, and I really appreciate all of her hard work).

DJ

Originally posted by westjones
I checked the website for allseasonstravel.com to see if they were lower than what I got with my onboard booking savings and with DU. For us, it is cheaper to go with DU.
DJ

DJ, the website for the All Seasons Travel which we're talking about is "allseastravel.com" Give it a try. Prices were significantly less than any other TA or from DCL for both cruises we've booked.

Yes, that is the website I checked (I had it wrong in my original post). For us, the price is better to go with DU because I booked on board and was able to transfer everything to DU and get the $75 rebate they offer as well. So if I deduct the $200 onboard credit from the price (and I do consider that in my cost because I know on a 7 day cruise we will spend way more than $200), my total cost for our Sept. 18th, 2004 cruise (7 nights) is:

$2230.40 for 2 adults, 2 children (under 12) in a Cat. 10

With http://www.allseastravel.com it would have been:

$2599 for 2 adults, 2 children (under 12) in a Cat. 10

I also have a secret porthole room, with is a BIG bonus to us.

So again, I think you just have to check around and see what works for you.

DJ

You really have to play around and check prices. AllSeasons.com is not always the cheapest, you have to look at different dates. Just for fun I checked the 7 day 9/18/04 (since another poster mentioned that date). DCL price is right now 3899.40 and All Seas is 3799.40. Only 100.00 savings. Not enough to sway me, especially if you have a 200.00 on board credit or someother type DCL credit.

BUT when you check DCL 8/14/04 7 day their price right now is 6171.00 while All Seas is right now 5076.00. Savings of 1095.00.

These are all cat. 6 verandah with 2 adults, 2 kids.

Lynr,
Thank you I think I did check with the wrong agency. Waiting to hear back from all seas....

smlev:

Here's hoping you have good luck and get a great price. I just recommended them to my friends for their upcoming Disneyworld trip and All Seas gave them a great price. They are very happy.

Lyn

We are going on the 4 day wonder 8-29-04
There will be six of us.......3 in a cat 6 and 3 in a cat 10.....we went with DU and the prices were $300.00 cheaper than all seas
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter