All I Want for Christmas is...A WDW Vacation!! UPDATE pg 35 - Leaving today!!

She is wonderful! I am always amazed at how tiny they are! Caroline is a beautiful name! :goodvibes

So cute! Congrats----can't wait to hear more about the trip and the new baby!

just joining in on your PTR- we are going in Dec too!

congrats on the new niece- she is simply adorable! now you have to buy her some cute souvies when you go!;)

Awwwww, how sweet! Thanks for sharing, was wondering how you all were doing? Have they gone home yet?

Precious. Beautiful.
Congratulations!
She will bring a lifetime of happiness to all of you!

She is wonderful! I am always amazed at how tiny they are! Caroline is a beautiful name! :goodvibes

Thank you! I know, they just look so frail and helpless, don't they? Yes, I love her name - Caroline is my sister's middle name, so she has a family name :goodvibes I wish I could hold her every day! :lovestruc

Just checking out your pre-trippie!! We are going in December too. :) Dec. 16th - 26th POR. I love reading about your planning. Congrats on the new niece!!

Stephanie

Thanks for reading! I will have to stop by your PTR and say "hello!" :goodvibes

just joining in on your PTR- we are going in Dec too!

congrats on the new niece- she is simply adorable! now you have to buy her some cute souvies when you go!;)

Fun! I will have to look at your PTR and check it out! I love going that time of year, the decorations are so nice! :lovestruc

I am already planning to take a half-full 2nd suitcase so I can load it up with stuff for her :goodvibes What kind of aunt would I be if I didn't come back, loaded up with Disney swag for my girl? :rotfl:

Awwwww, how sweet! Thanks for sharing, was wondering how you all were doing? Have they gone home yet?

Thanks! We got home Saturday night but I was wiped from being in the car 10 hours in 2 days so it took me a while to post. :rotfl: They went home on Sunday morning. I want to call them and see how things are going but I'm sure they are catching up on sleep right now, so I'll wait a few days and then see how they are doing. I would really love to go see them this weekend since I have a 3-day weekend, but I don't know if I would be barging in or not?!

Caroline is just beautiful, Katie!!! Congratulations! I have a feeling you are going to be one of those aunts that just spoils her! ;)

I would really love to go see them this weekend since I have a 3-day weekend, but I don't know if I would be barging in or not?!

You never know unless you ask, they may be grateful for the extra set of hands around there!

You never know unless you ask, they may be grateful for the extra set of hands around there!

True - I went ahead and emailed my brother tonight. I told him feel free to say no if you would rather not have company, but I thought I could help with housework, make some meals, go run errands, etc. So we'll see - I won't be offended if they say no, I don't want them to feel like they have to say yes or I'll be upset :)

True - I went ahead and emailed my brother tonight. I told him feel free to say no if you would rather not have company, but I thought I could help with housework, make some meals, go run errands, etc. So we'll see - I won't be offended if they say no, I don't want them to feel like they have to say yes or I'll be upset :)

It is a very sweet gesture on your part.......:hug:

It is a very sweet gesture on your part.......:hug:

Thank you! :hug: I just want to be as much help as I can...so they can have time to relax, rest, maybe even go out for ice cream or something to get out of the house for a while. I have an arsenal of recipes that I am going to take with me so I can cook. Don't know if that is helping or not! :rotfl: He did email me back this AM and said that this weekend might actually work out the best since the weeks are filling up fast with friends and family coming to see the baby. So I might end up going this weekend and staying until Wednesday since I have some vacation days that I have to use by mid-August. :thumbsup2

Thank you! :hug: I just want to be as much help as I can...so they can have time to relax, rest, maybe even go out for ice cream or something to get out of the house for a while. I have an arsenal of recipes that I am going to take with me so I can cook. Don't know if that is helping or not! :rotfl: He did email me back this AM and said that this weekend might actually work out the best since the weeks are filling up fast with friends and family coming to see the baby. So I might end up going this weekend and staying until Wednesday since I have some vacation days that I have to use by mid-August. :thumbsup2

Great! I'm glad you are going!:cloud9:

Hi all! :)

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days - I am in Chicago visiting my brother, sister in law and new niece and so I have been busy holding and loving up my baby girl. :lovestruc But I promise later in the week I will have pictures to share!

But Disney is not far from my mind. :thumbsup2 There is still a Disney store here in the area, about 20 minutes from their house, and I am planning on hitting that up while I am in town. So I am sure I will have some good finds!

Take care, everyone!
Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter