~~Alissa2008 PJ 10/30/08 SBP~~ Update 7/3 (Cake Update)

Which Newsletter Should I Use? (See page 16)

• Newsletter with Cinderella Mice

• Newsletter with Figment

• Newsletter with Disney Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol love the smokin' guy! :rotfl:

By popular demand (me and DF playing mario cart wii - killing time before the season premiere of weeds):

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

Your hair is soo cute!!! How funny that you and your df are playing mario kart. THat is all my DF and I do!!!! So much fun but he beats me more times than I beat him :headache:

Your hair is soo cute!!! How funny that you and your df are playing mario kart. THat is all my DF and I do!!!! So much fun but he beats me more times than I beat him :headache:

It IS addicting -- especially when there isn't anything on tv (or dvr)! You should send me your id# and we can play together!!!!!

I like it a lot! :thumbsup2

Maybe all you need to think "WWPS do?" i.e. What Would Posh Spice do?
wedding1.jpg

Maybe you could... curl it? I have no idea what to do with my hair on an every day basis, so that's my standard answer. I bet I'll find more bad pics as facetious suggestions than good pics :stir:

The bridalhawk:
006_primary.jpg

The Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday:
009_primary.jpg

Flapper Finger Curls:
004_primary.jpg

Or something I found on BBC
bride_redhead_150.jpg

Or the classic bride with bad highlights pic:
brideoffrankenstein.jpg

:duck:

AHHHHH I love your hair cut~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH AND I LOVE MARIO KART FOR WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleas tell me there is a way we can play together LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hair looks very cute, Alissa! I actually like the "Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday" hairstyle! It's very classic. It would look lovely on you! ::yes::

Your hair looks so cute. I have had short hair for a while. As soon as I got engaged I started growing it out. I didnt think there would be a short style that i liked, but those look great!!! Maybe I'll chop it off!!! LOL:)

Or the classic bride with bad highlights pic:
brideoffrankenstein.jpg

:duck:

Love the WWPSD! :rotfl: But, I think I'm going to go with this! :rotfl2:

AHHHHH I love your hair cut~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH AND I LOVE MARIO KART FOR WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleas tell me there is a way we can play together LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh there SO is!! If you go into your "friend" thing on the multiplayer online version, you can give me your player ID# and if you add mine and I add yours we can play together!! I have to wait til I get home to pm you mine - but I'm SO going to do it!! I'm so excited!! (We're on our way to being "real" friends! :rotfl:) DF always laughs when I call you girls my online friends. ::yes::

Your hair looks very cute, Alissa! I actually like the "Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday" hairstyle! It's very classic. It would look lovely on you! ::yes::

Thanks - I actually really dig it myself!! I'm thinking of maybe pulling back the longer parts in a loose braid or a twist and pinning it back with my tiara comb... :dance3:

Cute hair cut. And I agree with Lizby

Thanks!! :love:

Your hair looks so cute. I have had short hair for a while. As soon as I got engaged I started growing it out. I didnt think there would be a short style that i liked, but those look great!!! Maybe I'll chop it off!!! LOL:)

You should! I debated for a while, but then said to myself, as soon as the wedding was over I was just going to chop it again -- whats the sense in having long hair for pictures I'll look at and say "I wish I had my 'real' hair!"

Speaking of haircuts - I was talking to my stylist and I swear to god I almost called DF "D.F." :rotfl:

So I've been looking at wedding hairstyles for you..and partly for me, since..you know...hair twin.

I came across this... and thought, "woah. wait. really???"

morilee4.jpg

Doesn't this make you wish you had long hair????

So I've been looking at wedding hairstyles for you..and partly for me, since..you know...hair twin.

I came across this... and thought, "woah. wait. really???"

Doesn't this make you wish you had long hair????

:rotfl2: Rachel you're so cute - but for my hair twin you do scare me! :rotfl: I do like that look, but not on me I don't think. :confused3 It's kind of cool though, almost like a hair-tiara! I do like the little bits of color in there though, kinda neato, I wonder what they are....

:rotfl2: Rachel you're so cute - but for my hair twin you do scare me! :rotfl: I do like that look, but not on me I don't think. :confused3 It's kind of cool though, almost like a hair-tiara! I do like the little bits of color in there though, kinda neato, I wonder what they are....

Oh well if you like it you can totally recreate the look!!

1) buy Princess Leia cinnamon roll hair (you should definitely be able to find it around Halloween).

2) buy headband

3) hot glue gun one bun to top of headband (or maybe stack both for extra volume!)

4) tuck in random colored hair pins

VOILA! Beautiful bridal hair!

You can thank me later. :rotfl:

Dont know if you have someone doing your hair yet, but I have been working with Janet Mednick from onsite beauty (recommended by Disney in the packet of stuff they sent). Since I have short hair and 2 of by bridesmaides do as well, she offered to give a discount since not doing up-do's takes less time and effort.

When we went down for your PS I went and had her do a trial run, she is very good and had a couple of suggestions for my short hair....just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter