~~Alissa2008 PJ 10/30/08 SBP~~ Update 7/3 (Cake Update)

Which Newsletter Should I Use? (See page 16)

• Newsletter with Cinderella Mice

• Newsletter with Figment

• Newsletter with Disney Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have done some amazing things for your wedding! Wow! Its going to be amazing! Can't wait to see how it all comes together!!! I LOVE the planning guide and thats totally something that I would love to get as a guest!

(previous quote deleted)

Spectacular!!!!!!!!! Awsome job, you can tell you put a lot of time and love into those for your guests!!!:yay:

I love those planning guides! They are simply amazing :) I don't think I would have the patience to make them honestly, lol.

Everything looks wonderful, can't wait to read more :)

I love those planning guides! They are simply amazing :) I don't think I would have the patience to make them honestly, lol.

Everything looks wonderful, can't wait to read more :)

Thanks!! Luckily I'm pretty comfortable on the computer, so it was a breeze...the tough part was tracking all the info down!

Why does it seem stereotypical that a mother would wait until after you're done with the STD to say something? My DM would do the same thing!

Looks like you've been busy! That book you made is just off the charts :)

OMG I had a phone meeting with rosie today at 2:00 pm... she's busy! How did you stay so in budget I'm like off the charts, for just a simple escape wedding... It's embarrassing!

I'm glad you chose O'hana's! You'll love it!

Can't wait to hear more... oh btw, we're doing the Disney sand ceremony as well, just to lengthen the ceremony! :rotfl: Who cares about what it means right? Anything to make it longer than 10 minutes... :lmao: Kidding!

Budget? What's that? Is that a kind of cookie? I'm just kidding... I just sorta waved good-bye as my budget went past what I thought it would be.

Budget? What's that? Is that a kind of cookie? I'm just kidding... I just sorta waved good-bye as my budget went past what I thought it would be.

:rotfl: I WISH it were a cookie!! (it wouldn't leave such a bitter taste in my mouth!!) :lmao:

I just posted in another pj too, I would have LOVED to get the flowers and swags to decorate SBP, but seriously, I kept telling myself we could only afford the basic escape package... then I got on DIS and booked Misty, STVS and added some pretty petals...:confused3 :rotfl: Just need to upgrade my cake and go all out, eh? :stir:

I'm getting my haircut in 30 minutes!! I always get nervous when I get it cut, but I found a great stylist and I refuse to use anyone but her! I hope it turns out good -- I'm going for that trendy angled bob a la victoria beckham... ::yes::

Plus, with 4 months left, it will give me time to grow it out if I hate it! :rotfl: I'm still looking for a way to wear short hair for the ceremony... any ideas?:confused3

I'm getting my haircut in 30 minutes!! I always get nervous when I get it cut, but I found a great stylist and I refuse to use anyone but her! I hope it turns out good -- I'm going for that trendy angled bob a la victoria beckham... ::yes::

Plus, with 4 months left, it will give me time to grow it out if I hate it! :rotfl: I'm still looking for a way to wear short hair for the ceremony... any ideas?:confused3

PICTURES -- PICTURES -- PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! :smokin:

I second the PICS PICS PICS!!! The angled bob is going to look supa sexah!

PICTURES -- PICTURES -- PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! :smokin:

Lol love the smokin' guy! :rotfl:

By popular demand (me and DF playing mario cart wii - killing time before the season premiere of weeds):

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

Super cute hair!!

I have almost the exact same haircut! With all my highlights/lowlights, my hair is also the same color! Add some blunt bangs and we could be hair twins. Apparently I'm trying to be like you.

Except I'll probably go back to my natural blonde for the wedding...although maybe I will turn this into a lifestyle thing and live on as Alissa....

creepy?? :goodvibes

Super cute hair!!

I have almost the exact same haircut! With all my highlights/lowlights, my hair is also the same color! Add some blunt bangs and we could be hair twins. Apparently I'm trying to be like you.

Except I'll probably go back to my natural blonde for the wedding...although maybe I will turn this into a lifestyle thing and live on as Alissa....

creepy?? :goodvibes

:rotfl: Actually, it used to be red with blonde highlights, I think I might go back to that for the wedding -- DF likes it better. :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter