Alaska character breakfast?

TwingleMomFl

Mouseketeer
Is there one on the Alaska sailing? I know I've had them on 7 day into the Caribbean before, on the DM. I haven't heard about it on the Alaska sailings.

Yes there is a character breakfast on the Alaska trip. I'm pretty sure they try to set them all up so that they don't fall on a port day.

It is usually on the first "At Sea" morning. We missed ours on our Alaska Cruise. We thought it was another morning.

Your CB will fall on the first sea day that you have dinner in PC.

They print the time for your CB on your dining "ticket" that you get at check-in (maybe it's in the stateroom). Anyway, it's printed on that and your servers should remind you about it the night before. That's the one breakfast you have your regular serving team. Our CB was on Tracy Arm day in 2011.

The characters are dressed in their more Caribbean looking attire, at least that was our experience in 2011. It was fun and a great way to start the day.

Thanks guys. I wanted to try and plan a day for palo brunch but try not to do it on the same day as the cb.

Thanks guys. I wanted to try and plan a day for palo brunch but try not to do it on the same day as the cb.

I would book Palo for whatever day is available, then when you get on the ship and find out what day you have your character breakfast, if it conflicts, go to "dining changes" (the exact location will be listed in your Navigator) and switch either your brunch reservations, or your MDR rotation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter