Alarmingly thin Sleeping Beauty at Royal Hall

This thread has been reported (hence, my arrival!:wave::wave:).

I have not read though the entire thread (yet), but from skimming through parts of it I can already see that some of the posts are not really appropriate for this section of the board (remember, we're the friendly corner of the DIS:goodvibes).

Any subject pertaining to someone's physical appearance -- whether it's that someone is perceived as too skinny or too heavy or anything else -- is going to be a sensitive, hot button issue and it's going to open the door for the inevitable judgmental comments to enter in, even if that was not the intent of the topic to begin with.

I moved this thread to where it should be -- the DL Community forum. It has nothing to do with planning trips and does not belong on the main DL forum.

Yeah, don't judge. I break out from time to time in blotches on my neck and face that look like hickeys. Actually had a boyfriend break up with me once because he was convinced I was cheating. :(
Yeah, my sister had a biopsy on her thyroid. Bandages off, healing, but not there yet...and everyone at church thought it was a hickey.
The gossip was horrible!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter