Alabama DVCers? -- Got 15?

BHM is really pretty easy as it's not that big of an airport. If she checks in online, make sure she notes which terminal she is in (A through E I believe) so she can park close to where she needs to be.

Now this is exactly the sort of tip I was hoping for! :) I printed out a terminal map, but wasn't clear about how the parking works. I'll definitely pass that along.

I'm assuming it's really easy since it's such a small airport, but her fear of the unknown is kind of big. ;) Plus she's flying with a child for the first time, so that makes her nervous.

Can I get a big ROLL TIDE from fellow Bama DVCers out there!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!I can't wait for the game to start!!!!! I am from Dothan AL but have lived all over the place. We are in MD now. Still LUV ALABAMA!!!! So excited about the game and of course I am sure they will WIN.

A real Tiger fan here - LSU Tiger that is :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Congrats to the Bama fans. I was pulling for you last night. In those big games got to go with the conference. And now the SEC has messed with Texas in two championships - 2009 baseball and football. You would think they would learn --:confused3:confused3

OMG!! I just saw this thread!

We were at the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk Thursday night watching the game.

It was kind of cool, but that first quarter was pretty brutal.

The place was filled about 60% Bama, and 40% Texas. There were definitely more of us than there were of them.

I was shocked to see so many Bama shirts and jackets at WDW this week.

DW and I were there!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

Photobob, DW and DD along with our traveling friends are going to SSR for five nights starting Sunday, June 27. I own at SSR but this will be our first stay there. Our original plans were to go to Vero Beach but we decided to go WDW for a multitude of reasons, one of which was I hadn't been to the world since June of 08.

We did the GAD and all six of us have vouchers. We originally were going to drive from Vero one day and use the GAD vouchers to spend a day at Epcot. Just found out this week that we can get the one day pass and then upgrade it to an annual pass saving $84.14 per pass. For those like me who went to Alabama public schools that means we are going to save $252.42 on the three DVC AP's, as are our friends!!

Photobob, DW and DD along with our traveling friends are going to SSR for five nights starting Sunday, June 27. I own at SSR but this will be our first stay there. Our original plans were to go to Vero Beach but we decided to go WDW for a multitude of reasons, one of which was I hadn't been to the world since June of 08.

We did the GAD and all six of us have vouchers. We originally were going to drive from Vero one day and use the GAD vouchers to spend a day at Epcot. Just found out this week that we can get the one day pass and then upgrade it to an annual pass saving $84.14 per pass. For those like me who went to Alabama public schools that means we are going to save $252.42 on the three DVC AP's, as are our friends!!

Drats Photobob!!

You check out of SSR on Friday morning July 2nd, and we check in 1st to POFQ on Saturday afternoon July 3rd!! We'll be at BCV for the rest of the week. My nephews are hoping for major pool time!

(My sis & bil will work in Haleyville on July 2nd and spend the night with us in Montgomery that night.)

I must say of all the dissers...you rank pretty high of the people I'd like to meet at WDW.

Have a great trip!

As an aside...Sis told me that her hair dresser will be staying off-property during our week. I think I'll tell her that we will just miss MY photographer. LOL

Drats Photobob!!

You check out of SSR on Friday morning July 2nd, and we check in 1st to POFQ on Saturday afternoon July 3rd!! We'll be at BCV for the rest of the week. My nephews are hoping for major pool time!

(My sis & bil will work in Haleyville on July 2nd and spend the night with us in Montgomery that night.)

I must say of all the dissers...you rank pretty high of the people I'd like to meet at WDW.

Have a great trip!

As an aside...Sis told me that her hair dresser will be staying off-property during our week. I think I'll tell her that we will just miss MY photographer. LOL

MA,

I am pretty dern excited about going. Your photographer has been working his butt off of late, which is good so I can pay for the trip! In addition to my regular 45 hour a week job, I've been shooting 2-3 freelance gigs a week! Always a busy time of the year for me which makes my WDW vacations all the more sweet. Hoping this trend continues!

We may sneak down for a three nighter the first of December too!

Gotta get busy growing some hair so I can don my usual WDW haircut:

IMG_0055.jpg

Bob

MA,

I am pretty dern excited about going. Your photographer has been working his butt off of late, which is good so I can pay for the trip! In addition to my regular 45 hour a week job, I've been shooting 2-3 freelance gigs a week! Always a busy time of the year for me which makes my WDW vacations all the more sweet. Hoping this trend continues!

We may sneak down for a three nighter the first of December too!

Gotta get busy growing some hair so I can don my usual WDW haircut:

IMG_0055.jpg

Bob

I love it photobob!

Don't work too hard!

Dh is waiting until he gets to WDW to cut his hair. He wants Penny to cut it in the MK. I'm afraid he's going to be a long haired hippie before we get there.

if you have the energy - Sun is a good time to go to the MK.... going to be there myself - hoping to move to Florida (having trouble with the closing) - so hoping by then to be living in florida - otherwise will be at Motel 6 after VWL.

if you have the energy - Sun is a good time to go to the MK.... going to be there myself - hoping to move to Florida (having trouble with the closing) - so hoping by then to be living in florida - otherwise will be at Motel 6 after VWL.

I think we are just going to cruise around Epcot Sunday evening and head to MK first thing Monday morning. I know MK has EMH Sunday evening and is open until 2 am and has EMH Tuesday morning so I like to go to the in between days.

I think we are just going to cruise around Epcot Sunday evening and head to MK first thing Monday morning. I know MK has EMH Sunday evening and is open until 2 am and has EMH Tuesday morning so I like to go to the in between days.

Good plan!

Sis is looking forward to late EMH, so we will see what happens. We'll do some late nights and some early mornings, hopefully not together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter