Alabama DVCers? -- Got 15?

Mickey'sApprentice

Shamelessly demand, it works bette
Just wanted to see if any other DVC members from the great state of Alabama were members of the DIS boards?? I look forward to hearing from you. :surfweb:
party:__ :simba:

UPDATE:
Here are our Alabama DVCers

Decatur - LovinmyDisneylife
Florence - CountingMom, MHTeacher
Huntsville - BkrsloveDis!, Kewz1, ghost1000, Alex's Mom, bama106, rotary2808, msuwthr, poohj80
Madison - Chorlick
Arab - Lesia
Athens - Princess Jasmine
Gadsden - carrotf
Oxford - photobob, coachjoe92
Heflin - jmhillrph
Helena - Ksohrlein, bamanole
McCalla - Huff590, rayasmom
Adamsville - hodgesdisney
Pelham - dizhoni
Hoover - Eeyore's Pride, Minnieluvzmickey
Calera - Luvdisnee1974
Trussville - Bama Penguin, Pooh for Presid, Disneypapa
Gardendale - Kaylie&laurensmom
Birmingham - Spiceycat, spyglass, kapeman, BreezyBus, gcoxua, tidefan
Tuscaloosa - gleddo, sparkie
Chelsea - tidefan, goofygal 1975
Clanton (via US Navy) - austin&pipermom
Montgomery - Mickey's Apprentice, Real Mickey, TiggerinBama, CanMan, BamaEd1, cvrap1clark
Prattville - bamamouse
Wetumpka - SimbaCub (via USAF)
Geneva - almousefan
Cropwell - Kathy Carleton
Auburn - JulieWent, Audisfan
Troy - disneybass
Dothan - Edk 35, StaciMay
Gulf Coast / Mobile - Rozzie, Doc and Family, poohnut, SimbaNoodle, AtPatt, Stitchsgrandpa, Otoodles, CocosMeme, Melani, SouthernBabies, perdidobay
Fairhope - Grandbuddy, ErinC

Moved from Bama - tadamom, speakupjc, bamagrl@hrt, MScott1851, Tara, Dean, Cruznlexi, rmcildw2m,
Moving to Bama - Simba's Mom

Although we're not yet, we hope to be in 5-10 years, from Alabama that is, we're already DVC members. However, when we retire, we're looking to move to Alabama. So I'll be watching this thread closely. I don't mean to hijack this thread, but in addition to what the OP asked, who else lives in Alabama, I'd really appreciate knowing whether you'd recommend the part of Alabama you live in or not.

Hello Mickey'sApprentice, we are also from Montgomery!:wave: It is good to know there are more of us here who have discovered Disney's best kept secret.:banana:

Simba's Mom, the cost of living and property taxes are very low in Alabama. But the sales tax here in Montgomery is a little insane (10%)! I was going to mention the heat, but I see you are from Harlingen, Texas, so I guess you know about heat and humidity!

You would love Madison. It is the fastest growing city in Alabama. We have so many opportunities here. We are a suburb of Huntsville.

We live in Geneva which is a small town just outside of Enterprise/Ft. Rucker. We love the small town feel with the convenience of only being about an hour and 15 minutes away from Panama City Beach, FL.

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Hello, we are from Montgomery also, we love going to Disney.
DVCer since Dec. 2005.
We have been Premium Annual passholders for forever and a day. We have a camper and use alot of our points at the campground. Some hotels ever now and then. We just added on more pts. June 30th before the increase.

trips this year

Jan. DVC member event SSR
March AEA Week Ft.Wilderness Campground
July 4th Ft.Wilderness Campground

planned trips
1 more before Aug 14th ?
Oct 5th - 10th SSR
Dec. 15th -Jan. 3rd Ft.Wilderness Campground

Thanks for the replies, folks. Glad to know you. Sorry I havent replied in awhile but have been busy. When are you planning on going back? We will be @ HHI thanksgiving and are going home to BWV in April. Thanks and we'll talk with you later.

:surfweb: :grouphug:

I'm from Huntsville!

Just got back and no more trips planned until late 2007 to hopefully celebrate DHs graduation from college!!!

Hello fellow Alabamians!

Anyone care to reveal if you are Tiger or Tide fans?! :thumbsup2

Happy days everyone!

:teeth:

Actually I am a Ohio State Fan (Go Bucks) but proudly support the Alabama Crimson Tide as my grandfather played for Bama. Don't boo Auburn Fans as when you are playing for the National Championship I will support you (after all my other grandfather went to school there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter