AKL LITE II - We're #2, but we try harder....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flossbolna, I ALWAYS love your pictures. :cloud9: As a matter of fact, all of the pictures are nice. I still can't figure out how to post. I have a photobucket account but can't figure out how to pick and choose which pictures to post. Someone please help me. My WL and AKL pictures are being held captive in my camera. :goodvibes

Once again thanks for the compliment! I think I have to pass it immediately on to Laura! Kidani looks really great! I am so much looking forward to seeing pictures in May!!

Just had to let everyone know, how much I appreciate that this is a place filled with nice people!!! I just had a frightful experience at another forum. Brookelizabeth inspired me to sign up with Weight Watchers Online (again). Today I actually posted a question on their forum. The result was: 20 answers making fun of me and one real answer. This really is not motivating if you try to loose weight! I think I am just spoiled by the generally pretty friendly DIS Boards and especially the Jambo Bunch!! :lovestruc

Oh my -- what is the matter with people? :sad2: (shame on them)

Stay here with us, Flossbolna, we'll support you. :grouphug:

Just had to let everyone know, how much I appreciate that this is a place filled with nice people!!! I just had a frightful experience at another forum. Brookelizabeth inspired me to sign up with Weight Watchers Online (again). Today I actually posted a question on their forum. The result was: 20 answers making fun of me and one real answer. This really is not motivating if you try to loose weight! I think I am just spoiled by the generally pretty friendly DIS Boards and especially the Jambo Bunch!! :lovestruc

Really? I have been toying with trying Weight Watchers on-line after my November and December trips, but I may rethink it after the response that you had. :grouphug:

Thanks for posting the link, kimmar! I went and read your TR and I had to comment on this picture:

CHRISTMAS2_2007_WDW_PIX093.jpg

That Jack Sparrow is a friend of our younger DD! They were theatre performance majors in college!

...OMG!! That is SOOOO cool! :thumbsup2

Oh Kimmar...in answer to your question on the last thread that closed before I got to answer..........lol.................DS is working in Epcot and loving it. It is so cold, windy and rainy here today, and he called to say that it's beautiful weather and the palm trees are blowing in the gentle warm breezes.....ok, he didn't say it QUITE like that, but you get the picture! Yep, he has no plans to come back north to live, even if he has to live on those
"instant noodles" for the rest of his life!:rotfl:

:lmao:

Welcome back Laura!!!!!! Where did you stay this past trip?
Lovely pictures-thank you for sharing! And congratulations on your 4,000th post! :yay: I remember feeling pity for those staying at AKL along the walkway to the bus...imagine how noisy that could be. :sad2:

And, I have to say/complain....IT'S SNOWING HERE IN MINNESOTA!!!! :headache:

Thankfully I'll be at WDW in 13 days!

:earseek: !!!!

Just had to let everyone know, how much I appreciate that this is a place filled with nice people!!! I just had a frightful experience at another forum. Brookelizabeth inspired me to sign up with Weight Watchers Online (again). Today I actually posted a question on their forum. The result was: 20 answers making fun of me and one real answer. This really is not motivating if you try to lose weight! I think I am just spoiled by the generally pretty friendly DIS Boards and especially the Jambo Bunch!! :lovestruc

....:eek: ...some people are just SOOOOO unsympathetic and unfeeling.....:sad2:

...you know that you ALWAYS have a 'home' here....:hug:

Thanks for the welcome:banana: (Except for you, Kim:rotfl: )

Great pics!!!! No, I am not staying until AKLV until May, but I hope to get to visit it when I leave for WDW in about 37 hours:goodvibes

...don't worry - you'll get a new job.....something great will come along....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter