Akershus 5x7 autograph pages?

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
I'm updating my daughter's autograph book and am trying to find pages for her meal at Akershus!
I will keep searching through everyone's photobuckets in the meantime!!

Thanks!

Hi
Just a quick question

Which Princesses are at this restaurant?
I am thinking of taking my Grand daughter next year.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
These are the characters that may appear. WDW doesn't guarantee.... :)
Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Mulan, Snow White or Mary Poppins

My try
Hugs Mel

PLEASE DO NOT
PIN OR QUOTE my DISigns
Thanks

example of a page
akershusauto3_zpsxjn6vyez.jpg

link
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/library/akershus auto?sort=3&page=1

password
akmel7

Last edited:

Those are beautiful! I have heard that the regulars that you are most likely to meet are Belle in yellow gown, Ariel in green gown (with legs,) Aurora, Snow, and Cinderella. If one of them is sick or has royal duties elsewhere that day (ahem!) they will usually replace her with Jasmine and on occasion Mulan. Very rarely will you meet Mary Poppins there, but it is always a possibility. Just so you know what to expect as most likely when you go.

This was on our agenda for next month's trip that has now been cancelled. OP, when you go, can you please enjoy it enough for me too?? LOL

Hello! I googled Akershus autograph pages and it pulled up this page. Are these akershus autograph pages available anywhere? I am putting together an autograph book for my girls and these are beautiful! thank you.

Hello! I googled Akershus autograph pages and it pulled up this page. Are these akershus autograph pages available anywhere? I am putting together an autograph book for my girls and these are beautiful! thank you.

Hi I unlocked them in my PB but please do not share or PIN them
Thanks Mel

Thank you for sharing these with our family. They are truly beautiful; you are talented! I will not pin/share them; they are for my three daughters' autograph books. Thank you again!

Hi Mel!! We are taking our daughter to Akershus for the first time in May. She is "saving her pennies" so she can have breakfast with the Princesses (she has no idea how many pennies she needs to save to make it happen...lol). I was hoping to print out your Autograph pages but when I click on the link, it says this album is private and it won't let me view it. I understand if you have removed them or are no linger sharing them, but I figured I would double check just to be sure. Thanks so much!!
Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter