airmiles junkies unite!

I made a purchase at Safeway and they missed putting the coupon in for the Bonus 300 airmiles. They had to fill out paper work and have me sign it. So this has to be manually sent in. Has anyone had this happen and know how long it will take for them to register on my account online??? Thanks for any help. :)

I have done the handwritten paperwork for airmiles that didn't go through the cash register a few times. It takes a while longer to get the airmiles but they have always come.

I guess all good things must come to an end, I did not make it to Safeway in Port Alberni as often as I would have liked. It's a tight budget time of year for us, plus I was away over spring break.

I did make a trip on Wednesday and it appears that was the last Extreme week for airmiles. Now there is just 100 over the weekend and nothing during the week.

Wish I had been able to do more....:guilty:

Thanks for the heads-up I never would have known otherwise!

I was very disappointed to see the air miles have ended, although I have sent more tha usual and have gotten very stocked up :cool1: I think I got at least 4500 air miles in that time! Will let u know if any other great air mile sales come up at the store! :thumbsup2

We will have a super walmart with full grocery store opening up soon in our city.

I am really hoping that will prompt Safeway to offer some great extreme air miles deals to keep customers there! Keeping my fingers crossed!

I got 550 airmiles yesterday. We purchased 4 new Whirlpool appliances and you can register the serial numbers on Airmiles.ca and get 75 bonus airmiles per item and then of course I purchased them on my Airmiles Amex for another 250 airmiles.

Nepean

THANKS SO MUCH for this post!!!! I went back to my receipt for the new stove we bought a few months ago and plugged in all my info and got the 75 bonus miles! inching closer to my goal, thanks again

We will have a super walmart with full grocery store opening up soon in our city.

I am really hoping that will prompt Safeway to offer some great extreme air miles deals to keep customers there! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Doubt it. Safeway deals are most likely decided nationwide. We've had a Super Walmart here since last July - hasn't made a bit of difference in the grocery prices that I've seen at any of the stores.

Got a email coupon today for "Spend $100, Get 100 AM" from Safeway. All excited as I'm shopping tonight until I realized it's only good from the 22nd -24th. Safeway is closed on both Friday and Sunday so it's only valid on Saturday. :confused3

Oh well 100 AMs is worth is so I'll work around it and try and get there on Saturday.

So I have decided to start collecting Airmiles again in hopes of earning enough for at least one of our Universal tickets.
Ontario isn't as great for them as some other provinces but you can convert your HBC points to Airmiles so I will try that too.

I got 550 airmiles yesterday. We purchased 4 new Whirlpool appliances and you can register the serial numbers on Airmiles.ca and get 75 bonus airmiles per item and then of course I purchased them on my Airmiles Amex for another 250 airmiles.

You can also get bonus airmiles on Maytage, Amana, KitchenAid appliances.

THANKS SO MUCH for this post!!!! I went back to my receipt for the new stove we bought a few months ago and plugged in all my info and got the 75 bonus miles! inching closer to my goal, thanks again

Where?? I'm searching all over the Air Miles website and I cannot find where to do this.

Thanks for the link!

Unfortunately it won't accept my fridge & stove, or the washer & dryer. Turns out they have to be purchases after June 2010, and mine were a bit before that. Darn! LOL

I went to Safeway today and got 340 Airmiles and I spent $114. :banana: I am saving up for Adult Disney pass for our November trip.:woohoo:

I received some airmiles/Safeway coupons in the mail recently and they certainly appeared to be directed at me! There were about half a dozen of them and all but one of the items I buy on a very regular basis. Did anyone else receive something like this? Some people are leary of club cards and airmiles cards as they track your spending habits but if they are going to send me coupons I can use - I don't mind if they know my brands. One coupon was literally 20 Airmiles for buying one bag of Doritos! With the ones I got, I spent $115 and got 75 airniles total. Not too bad.

Just thought I'ld let everyone know that we recieved our third 5 day base ticket from Air Miles on Wednesday. Not bad - over 6500 Air Miles in 6 months.

I received some airmiles/Safeway coupons in the mail recently and they certainly appeared to be directed at me! There were about half a dozen of them and all but one of the items I buy on a very regular basis. Did anyone else receive something like this? Some people are leary of club cards and airmiles cards as they track your spending habits but if they are going to send me coupons I can use - I don't mind if they know my brands. One coupon was literally 20 Airmiles for buying one bag of Doritos! With the ones I got, I spent $115 and got 75 airniles total. Not too bad.

I've received those a few times now and they're great! I normally get them for milk, toilet paper, pop, and a few other random things that I buy at Metro on a regular basis. There's normally also a generic one that's 20 points for spending $20. The first time I got it, I'll admit it felt a little creepy, but then I had the same thought as you...who cares if they know my brands...it makes more sense to get coupons for the brands I buy most often!

I changed my insurance carrier and with Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance I now get 1 air mile for every $20 in premiums...who knew? It was fun when the little information sheet fell out of the envelope. I've signed up already.

Just received two 7-Day Adult and one 7-Day Child WDW passes all through airmiles. Been saving up since September 2010 (Our last disney trip). Metro supermarkets in Southern Ontario and using a Mastercard Airmiles Credit Card is a great way to accumulate airmiles.

Last year my husband and I built a house. Everything we bought we purchased with our airmiles MC or Amex! In November we flew to Disney on airmiles as well as getting Universal tickets and had some miles left over. We are currently 200 miles away from our flights for this year's trip!
Anyone else use the airmiles toolbar? I hope I'm not being redundant. I'm new and didn't read through 16 entire pages. :)

So here's the next question. Everyone's great with ideas on how to accumulate AirMiles, but where is the best bang for the buck in spending them? Air fare? Consumer goods? Disney tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter