AGLET – We're Gonna Tour The World Together! Updated 11/9!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! A DISNEY WEDDING!!!!!!!

:cool1::woohoo::yay::banana::worship:

Not surprised at all!

OK - when, exactly, is the October trip? popcorn::

I'm so so so so excited for you guys.....and for me because I get to read along!!! My 15 and 11 year old each say they want a Disney wedding and I'm keeping my fingers they will still have Disney running through their veins when they decide to marry (when they are at least 30!:rotfl:)!

did I call it in my last post or what? LOL

congrats! can't wait to read all about it!

do you have a date set yet? did i miss it somehow?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Super awesome!! Could this be any more perfect? :yay: For all of us Stringbean & Wingnut TR fans this will ensure more hours of reading enjoyment! :banana:

Great review of Jiko! Sorry you had a reaction to the spices, hope it wasn't a bad one.

Awesome news about the Disney Wedding and Disneymoon! :cool1: :banana: :yay: I really wanted a Disneymoon but DH was set on a cruise, we had a nice time but when we finally did make it to WDW the next year, he said "Oh I wish we would have come here on our Honeymoon..." :furious: ( I wasn't that mad but I love that smiley! LOL)

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::banana::banana:

Seriously, I'm such a dork. I was grinning from ear to ear when I read that.

I can't wait to read along with all of the wedding plans! I love weddings, and recently I've become a little obsessed with reading Disney Wedding Planning Journals. Some of the stuff they do is so cool, it makes me want to get married all over again.

If you remember, I commented that we saw a wedding party being photographed at MK in my TR. Well I'm not sure if you saw, but the bride commented on my TR! She included a link to her PJ, and I read the whole thing last night. She did some really cool stuff (like DIY stuff herself) for the wedding. She also got married at MK, and had a photo shoot in front of the castle. I think they had about 20 people. Her PJ might be a really good place to start getting ideas.

Congrats to you both, I'm sure that your wedding day will be truly magical!

Awesome, awesome, and more awesome! So, so happy for you guys! :woohoo:

This.....
Our 4-year-old niece was excited at the prospect of a Disney wedding: “I will watch the wedding and then I will go on Winnie the Pooh.” ":laughing:

I love!
I can totally hear Bella saying something like that, only her post-wedding ride would be the horsies. :laughing:

The cross stitch gift is perfect! :goodvibes

:dance3:THAT IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!!! I mean, I kind of knew that would be perfect for you guys, but I'm STOKED that you're making it happen!!!!! (Also, I love exclamation points. And sentence fragments.)

A Disney wedding wowsers dream come true much! Congrats! :thumbsup2

A Disney wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See I like ! too!) :rotfl: Seriously, I am super excited for you guys and can hardly wait to hear all about the plans.

How so very Exciting!!! I actually cheered when I read your news!!!

I'm so excited to read all about all of it!!

Can't wait to hear when you will be going in October! Hoping maybe our paths will cross somewhere!

Yay for a Disney wedding and Disneymoon...how exciting!! That cross stitch is so sweet and perfect for you guys...such an appropriate gift!

:lovestruc :cloud9:

I can't wait to ride along as you guys plan your special day, Disney-style! :bride: (Why is there no groom smilie???)

ETA: Lookie what I found!

OMG !!! What an amazing dream come true !! I will sooo be living vicariously through you on this journey. I am so excited to read all about it. I am sure you are aware of the Disney Wedding portion of these boards and maybe you can do a Planning Journal. Or Disney PJ for short. I read through not_joanna_eggs PJ and I bet she would be a great help to you. You might have already read it - she's hilarious as you know. Not that you can't do it on your own, but it is always nice to have some help if you need it. It was so fun to read about hers as I know it will be about yours. We go back in September so we will just miss you. Will you be considering the MNSSHP in October?? Have you ever done that ?? I can't remember.

Anyway, I am so looking forward to reading all of your wedding/Disneymoon adventures.

Susan

AWESOME! I'm so happy for you Stringbean and Wingnut.

Hey, your niece is on her way to being a DISer with all the planning she's already doing. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter