AGLET – We're Gonna Tour The World Together! Updated 11/9!!!

A Disney wedding is like a dream come true - congratulations!!! :yay: And you get to go back in October! That's so awesome. I can't wait to hear about it, from the planning to the Disneymoon - every time I notice a wedding going on in WDW it makes me smile, and soon enough that'll be you! :goodvibes

Thank you!!!! Awww I'm so excited too!!

Yay for an October trip...AND A DISNEY WEDDING!!!! :dance3: :woohoo: :yay:

AHHH I'm so excited for you! I wanted to have a Disney wedding SO bad, but it just didn't work out, I'm really hoping to do some kind of vow renewal ceremony there someday! I cannot wait to hear about your plans! :cool1:

Thank you!!!! Awww a vow renewal would be awesome!!!

YAY!!!!!!!
That is SSOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY for you and wingnut!!!!
I totally see you guys having a disney wedding and disneymoon :D

Thank you!!!! Hahaha so can I! I'm so excited!

:cool1: for the beaker hat!! I am so glad you finally found one!!!

So was I!!!! I was happy to finally find it!!!

so I am attempting to get caught up. I appologize for all the "extra" posts I am making on your TR.

It is late here (or early depending on how you look at it) and your comments are really starting to make me giggle...

Stupid Judy.. :rotfl2:

conga music....:rotfl:

Hahahaha Spaceship Earth tends to lend itself to lots of laughs! :rotfl:

Your meal at Jiko looks and sounds AMAZING! I have never been there. I think it may be on my list for the trip I have planned out in my head for dh and I for our anniversary in a couple years.... IF that happens... I bet this would just be the perfect place to eat.

Thanks!!! You should definitely give it a try, it's a wonderful restaurant!!

And now that I am officially caught back up I notice one last thing I missed....

You are planning a Disney Wedding!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Congratulations!!!! I cant wait to read all about your plans!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!! Aww there will be plenty of plans to come, don't worry! :goodvibes

As our last morning in Disney dawned, we packed the last of our things and prepared to leave Tokelau. I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of the bathroom during our stay, and decided that this was a Dis information necessity.

Picture of a flower?

Bathroom sink area

All of our bags gathered together by the door, I did one last check of the room before I switched off the lights, and in near-complete darkness, grabbed my bags, and we left, rolling our suitcases along to the GCH.

We checked in our luggage for our flight later on that afternoon, and left our carry-on's with the valet, then decided that the easiest way to get to the Boardwalk from there would just be to take a cab.

A few moments into our cab ride, I went to put my sunglasses on, and then instantly realized where they were. Of course. In Tokelau, in the room we'd just checked out of.

I'm sure that at some point we could have raced back and retrieved the sunglasses, but really, I had gotten them at New York and Company for around $7, and this would just give me an excuse to get another Disney souvenir, now wouldn't it? :rolleyes1

As we neared the Boardwalk, I began to wonder to myself if I was just being hard on the Polynesian, and how I'd feel seeing our beloved Boardwalk area again.

Closer..

OH HOW I HAD MISSED IT.

How can you not love this?

As you can see, it was our usual early-o'-clock to be out and about, and Kouzzina, where we were having breakfast, wasn't even open yet. So, obviously, more pictures!!

Hot dog facts, anyone?

Hot dog dance, anyone?

Another shot from the Boardwalk.

It was pretty chilly outside, so we decided to wait in the open lobby for a few minutes.

I then headed to the bathroom to wash my hands, and took some pictures along the way (Kouzzina doesn't have their own bathrooms, they are shared with Seashore Sweets next door).

Mmmm candy!

When the restaurant opened, we were then led to our table.

And I inexplicably took this picture:

Despite it being cold outside, Wingnut knew he wanted to have the frappe he had enjoyed so much the last time.

W: "Very good. Very sweet, so you'd have to like sweet coffee to like it. But if you're like me, you like everything sweet."

(Can I assume that last comment was a compliment of my lovely nature? Well I am anyways. :thumbsup2)

I had my usual Disney hot cocoa, which was nice and warm.

I went with my "usual" (termed that since that's what I've ordered the last 3 times we've been to Kouzzina for breakfast), the Stacked Kouzzina breakfast.

This time, for the first time, I was a bit disappointed with it. It was a bit blander than I had remembered, and I really had to use the egg yolk to flavor the hash. Also, the olive toast wasn't very crispy, which isn't a huge deal, but it didn't help to enhance the experience.

Wingnut decided to go with one of their newer items, the French Toast Baklava - Grilled Fig and Anise country bread with honey, walnuts and cinnamon.

He definitely loved this! W: "That was a great breakfast. Slightly heavy on the nuts, but I guess I'm just not a big fan of them. The chicken sausage was pretty good too."

I tried a bite of this, and while it was fabulous, it was a bit sweet and overwhelming for me first thing in the morning. It was definitely delicious, and I would recommend this to any sweets lover!

Overall, yes, we would return to Kouzinna for breakfast in the future. It's a great and peaceful restaurant, and we do enjoy their menu, even though my dish was a bit disappointing this time around. It's a little annoying to get to when you're not staying in the Epcot area, but definitely worth it for the unique breakfast offerings!

Wonderful review of Kouzzina! I don't think we made it to the Boardwalk our last trip! And I know I never went there as a kid!

We will be going this time as we have Flying Fish reservations! Also hoping to make it to Jellyrolls one night!

The Boardwalk area is so beautiful! One day I hope to stay in that area!!!!

HAHAHA! Yes, leaving sunglasses behind constitutes more opportunity for disney souvenirs!!!

Have never been to Kouzzina, but the more I read about it and the more people I see enjoy the food, makes me want to go there someday!

I love the Boardwalk area. Beautiful pictures from the morning.

Breakfast sounds great! Another place that's not been on my radar. Once we get out of the character meal phase it'll open up a whole new world to me!

Mmmm, I really like breakfast at Kouzzina. That french toast baklava looks like a total sugar rush (but I guess that's okay on vacation, since people love Tonga Toast!). :goodvibes

Sorry about your glasses... but hopefully you got a cute new pair. :goodvibes

I love the Epcot resorts..all are just so pretty. Someday I WILL get to stay there again.

Breakfast looks yummy! Too bad though it wasn't quite as good as it has been in the past. :sad2:

Bummer on the sunglasses. That's how I ended up purchasing a pair in Disney as well. ;)

That bathroom is so pretty.

The Boardwalk area looks so pretty in the morning.

Wingnuts breakfast does look really good. Yum!

Oh No - not your last day already!

That stinks about your sunglasses, but seeing the Boardwalk again and having that lovely hot chocolate probably helped to take your mind off of them. :goodvibes

I do love Disney's attention to detail. Those Miss America pictures are too cute.

Oh those Boardwalk pictures are just to die for. Yep, someday I'm going to have to stay there.
Great breakfast review! Sorry yours wasn't quite up to par, but Wingnut's looks good!
I can't believe it's your last day! :(

I'm starving this morning and the pictures of your breakfasts aren't helping the situation! :lmao:

Congrats on the Disney Wedding! I can't wait to hear about the details. The only thing better than having yo:banana:ur own is living vicariously through others!

Don't feel bad about the sunglasses, I'm forever loosing mine too, which is why I will never buy an expensive pair! ;) Hope you find some nice replacements!

That breakfast looks yummy, we ate there for breakfast once when it was spoodles, and we've done dinner at Kouzina, but maybe I'll have to plan for breakfast someday. That french toasts looks perfect for my sweet tooth! :)

Flying Fish doesn't have their own bathrooms either, and you have to go to Seashore Sweets from there too. I had no idea!

Oooo, that frappe thing looks really good. I like sweet!

I love your TRs - both this one and the prior one - and often find myself agreeing with you on liked and disliked foods, rides, merchandise. Thanks so much for sharing, and congrats on the engagement! I'm so looking forward to hearing all about the site visit and the wedding itself!

Wonderful review of Kouzzina! I don't think we made it to the Boardwalk our last trip! And I know I never went there as a kid!

We will be going this time as we have Flying Fish reservations! Also hoping to make it to Jellyrolls one night!

Thanks!!! I've never been to Flying Fish, but I've heard it's great! That'd be fun if you were also able to make it Jellyrolls as well!

The Boardwalk area is so beautiful! One day I hope to stay in that area!!!!

HAHAHA! Yes, leaving sunglasses behind constitutes more opportunity for disney souvenirs!!!

Have never been to Kouzzina, but the more I read about it and the more people I see enjoy the food, makes me want to go there someday!

I love that area, it really is so pretty!

Hahaha I never pass up an opportunity for that! :thumbsup2

It really is great there, we love it!

I love the Boardwalk area. Beautiful pictures from the morning.

Breakfast sounds great! Another place that's not been on my radar. Once we get out of the character meal phase it'll open up a whole new world to me!

Thanks!! I love it there too!

Hahaha yeah, no characters there, and it is a bit of an out-of-the-way spot!

Mmmm, I really like breakfast at Kouzzina. That french toast baklava looks like a total sugar rush (but I guess that's okay on vacation, since people love Tonga Toast!). :goodvibes

I like it there too! It really is a sugar rush, I thought it was even sweeter than Tonga Toast! :-)thumbsup2)

Sorry about your glasses... but hopefully you got a cute new pair. :goodvibes

I love the Epcot resorts..all are just so pretty. Someday I WILL get to stay there again.

Breakfast looks yummy! Too bad though it wasn't quite as good as it has been in the past. :sad2:

You'll see them pretty soon! :cool2:

They really are so pretty! Hopefully you do get to stay there again!

It was very good still, we'd definitely still go back!

Very nice, indeed. ::yes::

Did you get new sunglasses? :cool2:

It's just such a nice peaceful area, especially in the early morning!

Yep! They make an appearance very soon! :cool2:

Bummer on the sunglasses. That's how I ended up purchasing a pair in Disney as well. ;)

That bathroom is so pretty.

The Boardwalk area looks so pretty in the morning.

Wingnuts breakfast does look really good. Yum!

Oh No - not your last day already!

At least they were pretty easy to replace! I remember once when we went to Disney years ago I forgot my toothbrush - it was a crazy search to find just a plain cheap toothbrush! I think the front desk of the hotel we were staying in ended up giving us one! :rotfl:

I love wandering around that area early in the day. It's so peaceful and wonderful.

Arghhhh I know!! Last days are so sad!

That stinks about your sunglasses, but seeing the Boardwalk again and having that lovely hot chocolate probably helped to take your mind off of them. :goodvibes

I do love Disney's attention to detail. Those Miss America pictures are too cute.

Haha it definitely did! I wasn't TOO worried about them!

Aren't they? I love all of the details around WDW, especially around the Boardwalk area - must be my NJ pride! :thumbsup2

Oh those Boardwalk pictures are just to die for. Yep, someday I'm going to have to stay there.
Great breakfast review! Sorry yours wasn't quite up to par, but Wingnut's looks good!
I can't believe it's your last day! :(

You so should! It's a beautiful area to stay in!

Thanks! His was definitely the better breakfast choice that day!

Neither can I!!! :(

I'm starving this morning and the pictures of your breakfasts aren't helping the situation! :lmao:

Congrats on the Disney Wedding! I can't wait to hear about the details. The only thing better than having yo:banana:ur own is living vicariously through others!

Awww I'm sorry!!! That always happens to me reading the Dis as well! :laughing:

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Don't feel bad about the sunglasses, I'm forever loosing mine too, which is why I will never buy an expensive pair! ;) Hope you find some nice replacements!

That breakfast looks yummy, we ate there for breakfast once when it was spoodles, and we've done dinner at Kouzina, but maybe I'll have to plan for breakfast someday. That french toasts looks perfect for my sweet tooth! :)

Same here, at this point I think my most expensive pair was around $10. :rotfl:

OH HOW I MISS SPOODLES!!!! Seriously, that was one of my Disney favorites!!

(Sorry about that.)

Kouzzina's breakfast really is great, they have a bunch of unique things, and it's a really nice and pleasant experience! If you have a sweet tooth, then that French toast would definitely be a good choice for you!

Flying Fish doesn't have their own bathrooms either, and you have to go to Seashore Sweets from there too. I had no idea!

Oooo, that frappe thing looks really good. I like sweet!

Seriously??? I had no idea about that either!! That's strange that the signature restaurant wouldn't even have their own bathrooms! :confused3

If you like sweet, then you definitely would have liked DF's breakfast that day!

I love your TRs - both this one and the prior one - and often find myself agreeing with you on liked and disliked foods, rides, merchandise. Thanks so much for sharing, and congrats on the engagement! I'm so looking forward to hearing all about the site visit and the wedding itself!

Welcome!! Glad to have you here!! :goodvibes

Thank you!! :)

Yummm!! Your breakfast looks so good!! I love Kouzzina's. When we ate there, we were 6 adults and agreed to all get different dishes, so we could try everything. It was wonderful! Breakfast looks yummy!!

Good thing you were still at Disney, so you could get new sunglasses there!:thumbsup2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter