• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After The Final Rose: The Beast Gets Married- A Nov 2015 Honeymoon PTR *Updated 04/02*

Congratulations on becoming husband and wife! So exiting and fun!

Boo to being sick before leaving. Always a fear of mine. I can totally under stand after so much running around before the wedding it can take its toll and run you down a little. Happy you are mended and good to go!

And yay Disneymoon!!!!!!!!!! Have a most wonderful and awesome time!! Can't wait for the TR!!

Thank you so much! I am feeling much better except for sore feet haha.

Congratulations on your wedding!!! I could tell you all the mishaps at our wedding but just remember it gives the wedding memories character. ;) Hope you guys are having a wonderful Disneymoon and I hope you are feeling better!

All the mishaps just add to the memories, like you said. Looking back now, it was a great wedding no matter what happened because I gained a husband from it. We are having a fabulous time! Thank you!

The Dream My Heart Made
We are here now! Yay! This is Day 3, and I'm currently relaxing outside by the pool in a rocking chair waiting for dinner at Yachtsman ' s Steakhouse. We have had the most amazing time so far. How blessed I feel to be here with my husband spending these special moments together.

We have not had the chance to enjoy F&W yet. I saw some of the booths in passing, but they were so crowded. We have had some great meals thus far though. The one that has been the most surprising was Tokyo Dining. Very scrumptious!

It's hot. Really hot. And I'm sunburned, boo. That's with sunscreen, too. I do enjoy my dreary, crisp fall weather at home.

That's it for now. We are off to have more adventures!

Glad you are having a great time! Hope you get to enjoy some of the F&W booths.

I hear ya on the sunburn thing. No matter how much I put on, I always burn if I'm in strong sunlight for more than a couple of hours. It is my mission to find sunscreen that is strong enough for this pale Irish skin but doesn't make me look all shiny at the same time.

It's hard to believe that it has been 5 months since our Disneymoon. Although we hit a lot of bumps in the road while we were there, we had a nice time. I'm looking forward to writing a long overdue trip report.

While we were there, I kept getting sick. By the end of the trip I was pretty miserable. Turns out, my gallbladder was sick. A few weeks later I had surgery, but had some complications and was admitted to the hospital. After that, my husband had emegrency surgery. A month later, my sweet little dog also had emergency surgery and lost one of her eyes. We are finally on the road to recovery, and I feel well enough to get the report started.

I'll post the link as soon as I get it started. Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter