• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After Christmas % Off thread

I went in to check our walmart and it started this morning also. We had a pretty bad snowstorm today so there was a lot to choose from.

Menards is 50% off I was there last night - hoping to hit Halmark and Target and Kohls today if I have time

Target stores here are still 50% off food and 70% off Christmas. Independent Hallmark stores are 60% to 75% off, corporate stores are still only 40% off.

Walgreen's was 75% on select Christmas merchandise. I got an adorable minnie hot chocolate set. It came with a mug, spoon and mix. I got it for $ 1.99.

I stopped by w walgreens after work to hit the 75% off. I got a cookies for Santa set that had a cookie mix, spatula, Mickey plate and a Mickey head cookie cutter for 2.49, a hello kitty mug set for 1.99, some disney gift bags that were not paper but a thicker material that had princesses, Minnie, cars etc on them and they didn't have anything christmassy on them for .49 that will work for birthdays, photo frame pic ornaments for .25 and some candy. My walgreens had a ton left!

Pier one was at 75% yesterday here. They had lots of nice stuff left still. Michaels had 80% off but not much left.

I have to stop shopping the after Christmas sales now. :rotfl2: I hit Walgreens after work yesterday and bought a bunch of stuff. My Walgreens had a good selection still. Today went to Target to get groceries. Christmas items were 90% off and food items were 70% off. There were two full rows left of stuff. Again, I bought way too much but 90% is hard to pass up. Even my husband was putting lots of stuff in the cart. Now the difficult job of packing everything up for next Christmas.

Just got home from my Target in San Antonio. 90% off Decor and 70% off snacks! I stocked up on 59 cents cookies/granola bars and 25 cent wrapping paper!

We got some fun disney stuff at Target today 90% except the food which was 70%. We got coco/mug gift sets for the mugs at $2.99 each, the Mickey mugs can't be beat!

We got some fun disney stuff at Target today 90% except the food which was 70%. We got coco/mug gift sets for the mugs at $2.99 each, the Mickey mugs can't be beat!

The Disney stuff was so cute this year! I bought every Disney gift bag I could find today (about 8). They match the adorable wrapping paper I got at 70% off a few days ago.

Passed on the Target cookies. I didn't look to see about bars, DD got some in MN. I purchased about eight bags of candy. Each bag was $1, give or take. A few stockings and blue tooth speakers round out my purchases. While I was there, a women bought up the remaining 27 trees for a charity. She took all the tree toppers, too.

Our Target in 90% off all Christmas including food. I got some dog toys for 2 for .90 cents. I need to go back and get some more. Also picked up some Christmas crafts for .30 - .50 cents. AWESOME!!!:thumbsup2

Don't forget to check the Hickory Farms products at Target. I bought Summer Sausages, sausage sticks, and blocks of cheese for $1.89. The gift sets were scanning at $5.99. The Starbucks at our store had also marked down some of their clearance to 90% off. I bought boxes of Tazo Tea for 89 cents (org. $8.95) and a 3 pack of cold cup straws for 30 cents. They also had Christmas 3 packs of coffee for 89 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter