After Christmas % Off thread

Target today at 90%. 10 Rolls of Scotch Tape 20 cents each. 10 Paper bag gift bags 5 cents each. And one box of Christmas cards 70 cents. Took my own bag and got a nickel off. Total cost with my Red Card $3.17.

Make sure you price check. Signs said 70% but they were wrong.

Target is the only "superstore" in my town, so it gets picked pretty clean, but thanks to you enablers, I did swing by yesterday and pick up a few things.

I found 2 50-piece ornament sets originally $15 now $1.50, so I got those for my step-daughter, who is planning to get married in May. They are red and gold, so she says she's going to have a "Griffindor" theme tree.

I also got 4 stocking-holders, total of $3, which is great, since we don't have a mantel anymore, and a few random ornaments...

So thanks for the heads-up! Pixie dust for everyone!

I'm heading back to Hallmark tomorrow to pick up more Yankee Candles, originally $25, down to $6.25. Those will be my first gifts for Christmas 2015, for the women who do our dog sitting, and doggie daycare, and a couple for friends and family. Aaaaand maybe 1-2 more for us! Celebrate Christmas is burning in our house now and it smells delicious!

I'm heading back to Hallmark tomorrow to pick up more Yankee Candles, originally $25, down to $6.25. Those will be my first gifts for Christmas 2015, for the women who do our dog sitting, and doggie daycare, and a couple for friends and family. Aaaaand maybe 1-2 more for us! Celebrate Christmas is burning in our house now and it smells delicious!

I work at a Hallmark Store. All of our Christmas is 75%, but Yankee Candles and Woodwick Candles (also Lennox) -- we are only allowed to discount to 50%.

disney1990 said:
I work at a Hallmark Store. All of our Christmas is 75%, but Yankee Candles and Woodwick Candles (also Lennox) -- we are only allowed to discount to 50%.

The Hallmark by me, suburbs of Philly, had them at 75% off on Thursday, but even if they have to mark them back to 50% off they are still a great deal. I did get our cards for next year too, surprisingly great selection still. But very few without glitter, LOL! That glitter is everywhere in the house now.

Walmart was at 75% yesterday, but not much left. I finally experienced 90% at Target and had a field day!! $3.50 for a tree skirt, $1.90 for stockings, $.49 for a 3 pack tin of Chapstick, and fudged covered cookies for $.74 a box. Great trip!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter