Advise for 1st time Cruisers - Veteran Cruisers please Help us Newbies **Ideas Added

If you are staying on an inside state room, turn the TV to channel that shows the camera on the bow of the ship.

At night it will be dark, but as the sun rises you will know what time of day it is.

Tough to wake up and not know if it is day or night.

Do not worry about not having enough DCL luggage tags. When you get to the port, the porters will have extra luggage tags. You are not limited to the tags that came with your cruise documents.

If you are staying on an inside state room, turn the TV to channel that shows the camera on the bow of the ship.

At night it will be dark, but as the sun rises you will know what time of day it is.

Tough to wake up and not know if it is day or night.

Thanks for the added ideas. Post #1 updated

Wow! These are some great tips. Although I have cruised before, I have never been on a DCL trip and these suggestions will certainly make my upcoming trip more pleasurable than I already expect it will be.

Thanks!

:dance3:

Thank you for being so helpful. We just booked out first disney cruise for our honeymoon!! We have never set sail and are so excited to set sail with captain Mickey!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!