Advice on selling 3 contracts at same resort

juju

DIS Veteran
We have 3 contracts at xxxxxx ( removed detials! We may consider selling them. Is it best to package it together or sell them separately? I personally would have wanted a 50pt contract earlier in our history.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have 3 contracts at xxxxxx ( removed details) We may consider selling them. Is it best to package it together or sell them separately? I personally would have wanted a 50pt contract earlier in our history.
Separately. If you package them, you will get a much lower offer due to you will still have 3 different closing cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you negotiate a combined closing cost if you're buying multiple contracts from one seller? I want to say I heard that from one of the DVC show episodes.

I removed details but best to offer each individually and if some wants to purchase more, they can.

The benefit of having multiple contracts is that you’ll get a higher offer for each one rather than bundled as one, even if the buyer could somehow save on closing costs. It’s suprisinb how much more you can get for a small contract per point versus a large one. I got 25 more a point for a 25 point contract I sold than a 150 point one at the same resort.

Put them out separately at the same time. Saavy buyers will inquire if the contracts are from the same seller and bundle for their closing costs. For instance, three 50 point contracts would be about $500 each for closing costs, but two bundled would be about $600 and so on. As the buyer, you will get top dollar. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter