ADR infant vs. child

Disney Dad ADL

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I booked my ADRs today, and everything went well. However, all my reservations have booked my daughter as an "infant" because she is currently < 3 years old (MDE has her birthday in it), but she will be 3 by the time our trip rolls around and will therefore be a "child" when we actually eat. You would think a computer system would be smart enough to figure out that she will be 3 at the time of the reservation, lol. Anyway, I assume it should work out OK in the end, but anyone think this will be a problem? In particular, will Cinderella's Royal Table be a problem, since you have to prepay and they didn't charge me for her? Hopefully they can just charge me the difference when I get there, or do you think I need to call Disney to fix it?

Thanks.

Don't worry, they'll charge you. They had us listed as 2 adults, 2 children for our Tusker House and Whispering Canyon reservations last month. We are 2 adults with a 15-yo and 13-yo; they had no trouble charging us full adult price for all of us (as they should have).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter