adjoining rooms

donald#1

Earning My Ears
I'm helping my sister plan a trip to Disney and she asked me if she could get adjoining rooms at the French Quarter. She has a family of 5 and would like to put the kids in one room. Are adjoining rooms available at this resort, what about Riverside (my favorite moderate) or other resorts at Disney in general?

Sounds like you want 'connecting' rooms, not 'adjoining'.

In a hotel reservation, if you ask for adjoining rooms, it means you want the rooms next to or near each other. The rooms could be next door, across the hall, down the hall, or simply on the same floor.

Connecting rooms have an internal door between them, so that you don't have to go outside to go from one to the other.

All Disney resorts have connecting rooms.

Yes, they do have 'connecting' rooms. Make sure that it is noted on your ressie. Of course, it's not "guaranteed" and there have been odd horror stories of those who have not gotten their request. But odds are in her favor that she will not have a problem at all being accomodated with them. I would advise her to get to the resort as early as she can to check in--more 'wiggle room' for the CMs to be able to rearrange room assignments if need be.

As mentioned, she will want connecting rooms. That's an industry standard and it's very common to not be specific (as my mother-in-law as found out no matter how many times I tell her).

All Disney resorts have connecting rooms. Unless there is an exception, this will only be a request and not guaranteed. I've done adult only reservations and requested connecting rooms and haven't been disappointed yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter