Adding Water Parks to Tickets

goNsoon2WDW

DIS Veteran
I think I should know this, but want to be sure. We are going to be at WDW for five days and have a three day park hopper. Here's our plan:
  • Day 1 - Magic Kingdom
  • Day 2 - Hollywood Studios / Animal Kingdom
  • Day 3 - EPCOT
If we choose to go to add water parks & more to the tickets, would we be able to go to the parks for days 1-3 and go to the water park day 4?
  • Day 4 - Water Park
Or would we need to update the ticket to be a four-day hopper with water parks and more to have three days at the parks and one separate day at the water park.

TIA

You could even go to a water park before your Epcot visit. After all, World Showcase doesn't open until 11am. If any of the parks you're visiting have EMH and you're staying onsite, that would be a great day to fit in a shorter water park visit. Make the most of those 3 water park entries!

On your Day Two, where you're visiting DHS and AK, I would switch and do AK first. AK gets steamy hot/humid from all the foliage as the day progresses. And since AK closes early, and DHS is open much later, that would be a better use of park time. Plus, DHS has the Fantasmic show at the end of the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter