• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding a day?

eianson

Mouseketeer
I bought 3 day passes from Undercover Tourist. However, I just noticed that there will be a Mardi Gras parade the night we are arriving. Originally, I wasn't planning to go to the parks that day, but since we will be right at the HRH, I was thinking we might want to go the Studios to see the parade. Can you upgrade the 3 day passes to 4 day passes on site? If so, what would it cost? And what is the general feeling about whether or not it is worth it just for the parade?

Thanks!

And what is the general feeling about whether or not it is worth it just for the parade?

Thanks!
The MG parade should not be missed if you're going to be at the Studios on an evening when it's staged. The floats are always beautiful, tons of beads are being thrown and street actors come right up to you. If you have kids, they will love it! I always get a kick out of seeing some youngster walking around with so many beads around their neck from the parade, I wonder how they can walk! And don't forget there will be a concert that night too.

The MG parade should not be missed if you're going to be at the Studios on an evening when it's staged. The floats are always beautiful, tons of beads are being thrown and street actors come right up to you. If you have kids, they will love it! I always get a kick out of seeing some youngster walking around with so many beads around their neck from the parade, I wonder how they can walk! And don't forget there will be a concert that night too.

The concert that night is Prince Royce. I have no idea who that is. So, I am not interested.

Thanks for the info Metro West and damo.

The concert that night is Prince Royce. I have no idea who that is. So, I am not interested.

Thanks for the info Metro West and damo.
Yeah...I don't know who he is either so I won't be going that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter