Adam the Woo has been unbanned

For this who don't know how he did it he had a viewer who was an attorney who knew the dealings with trespass warnings and helped guide him through the process. The second time the attorney filed for a pardon of sorts they decided to give him a chance. That being said Adam like everything else didn't work toward getting himself back there and let someone else do the work. Been watching him for years to come to the conclusion that he is a 42 year old kid that doesn't want to earn a living and is expecting to make it big on YouTube and let everyone else pay his way for him. He recently purchased an RV and now has a device to keep his roof over his head and the ability to commute back and forth from Florida to California and to comicons in between on his journey. His content is anything but compelling anymore and USB pretty much a cheap copy of his buddy Justin Scarred. We all want welfare reform in this country and I'm curious why this ebegging is being condoned and perpetuated by people donating to his cause. It used to be "Fuel the Woo" now it's but my season pass to this and that amusement park and buy his Dunkin' Donuts coffee in the morning. The guy is a bum and shouldn't have the ability to spend day after day at Disney where as the rest of us have to work for a living pay taxes and find the time to go. He goes for free doesn't pay taxes and takes up space at the park. Down with the w00!

Who hurt you?

For this who don't know how he did it he had a viewer who was an attorney who knew the dealings with trespass warnings and helped guide him through the process. The second time the attorney filed for a pardon of sorts they decided to give him a chance. That being said Adam like everything else didn't work toward getting himself back there and let someone else do the work. Been watching him for years to come to the conclusion that he is a 42 year old kid that doesn't want to earn a living and is expecting to make it big on YouTube and let everyone else pay his way for him. He recently purchased an RV and now has a device to keep his roof over his head and the ability to commute back and forth from Florida to California and to comicons in between on his journey. His content is anything but compelling anymore and USB pretty much a cheap copy of his buddy Justin Scarred. We all want welfare reform in this country and I'm curious why this ebegging is being condoned and perpetuated by people donating to his cause. It used to be "Fuel the Woo" now it's but my season pass to this and that amusement park and buy his Dunkin' Donuts coffee in the morning. The guy is a bum and shouldn't have the ability to spend day after day at Disney where as the rest of us have to work for a living pay taxes and find the time to go. He goes for free doesn't pay taxes and takes up space at the park. Down with the w00!
He is selling a commodity, himself (his personality, creativity, humor, etc.) and obviously people are watching. That's capitalism...not welfare. I agree that he is a big kid, but that's part of why he is entertaining. I think he is a genuine nice guy. He's also positive, caring, clean, and inspiring (makes people want to get out and see / do things). BTW - I find him much more watchable than Justin Scarred. It's a different world and not all "jobs" are 9 to 5 traditional "working for the man" type jobs anymore. That doesn't make it any less a job. He works hard, is honest, and deserves respect, just like everyone else. Be happy for the guy and stop with the jealously already.

Look I didn't agree with his tactics of going backstage and sneaking into do not enter areas but if people are willing to donate to him so he can keep doing what he wants to then good on him! That is what is great about our country is he can do that. Also I believe he technically has to claim all those donations as employment and pay taxes so as long as he is following the law on that then simply his supporters are his employer and he has to bend to them or his cash fund will run out if they are unhappy. He saw something that was a passion of his and turned it into a way to make money. I can't fault him for that and if people are willing to give the money they earn to him then so be it. Heck I give money to artists (and hopefully soon the Disunplugged) through patreon and what they do is no different then Woo (except most artists also sell their art).

I don't know who this guy is, but this thread is very interesting. It sounds like people are ok with him having his ban lifted because he is a celebrity and they like his product.

I feel if this person who was banned was a regular park goer who randomly kept going backstage and filmed youtube videos that nobody watched, then everyone would feel he deserved the lifetime ban.

Celebrity privilege.

I guess I'm in the minority. I don't like his product--actually I don't know his product, since I've never seen it. So I have no opinion of his product.

I'm OK with his ban being lifted because Disney's apparently OK with it. Disney's not exactly known for being a light touch on these trespass bans, and it's their park, so if they're OK with it, fine.

He works hard, is honest, and deserves respect, just like everyone else. Be happy for the guy and stop with the jealously already.
Based upon his repeated trespassing activities his level of honesty is rather low. Also, after establishing his residence in California he failed to register his vehicle in California and get a California drivers license as required by law. That kind of behavior deserves no respect.

I'm not sure why anyone is questioning if someone pays taxes or not based on their "donated/lower" income...its pretty clear major Wall Street corporations have tanked for not filing, sooooo not sure where the connection is:confused3 Anywhooo, I don't particularly enjoy Adam, but I will watch him occasionally (welllll after the Trackers,Justin & Krispy) but when I saw him return to WDW after 3yrs homeslice was crying and for ANYone who loves WDW that much I have complete empathy :lovestructo be home again...lesson learned of course::yes::

lol, nice first post. You must be pretty jealous to create an account here just to criticize Adam the Woo.

I think I will go and make a little donation to his patreon now.

Judging by the username, they're a regular here and decided to create an "alter ego" so they could criticize.

He's found a way to do what he loves and get paid to do it. He's not rolling in dough. He, in his words, lives simply. More power to him. Not all of us have to be slaves to the 9-to-5, nor do we have to spend all of our time trying to amass wealth to be truly happy. He seems to be truly happy, and that's a good thing. The fact that he shows us the places most of us are in too much of a hurry to find ourselves, and does so with this wide-eyed optimism and wonder is something this cynical, nose-to-the-grindstone world needs.

Plus he bumped into Billy Corgan in a tiny little town in Texas and had lunch with him. That's pretty cool and random.

His content is anything but compelling anymore and USB pretty much a cheap copy of his buddy Justin Scarred.

I'm sorry I just couldn't let this one go, but you DO know that Adam is the one who got Justin into Vlogging right? There would be no Randomland Adventures if he hadn't encouraged him to pursue his own channel...Justin said this years ago & thanks him often. That is all.

Okay .... you set up an account to rant on someone else's life ............. so much effort. He makes his money in a non-traditional way, so do MANY others ........ really no different than an actor/actress or painter or musician or even an imagineer. I mean why would anyone waste their lives designing attractions of fantasy for folks to pay crazy amounts of money to ride on over and over ... and be paid for it. Why should they be paid for having fun when others are doing real work?

Why do you care?

Judging by the username, they're a regular here and decided to create an "alter ego" so they could criticize.

His trespassing has caught up with him again. He was trespassed from all of Universal Orlando property according to his most recent video.

His trespassing has caught up with him again. He was trespassed from all of Universal Orlando property according to his most recent video.

I just watched the video. It was, because of him (I'm assuming) posting the video of him going inside the former Nickelodeon Studios, as well as showing the outside of the abandoned original Hard Rock Cafe that they had. Since he said it was due to past videos that were from years ago, I'm assuming that's why. What I am curious about is to how they noticed him in the crowd, or were informed of him being there, as it was turning into a normal day at the park in the video and suddenly it was abruptly interrupted of him explaining he was banned from all of Universal Orlando property. It just makes no sense to me of how it was executed, as according to his description that he's been a passholder. Basically what I am trying to say is, why now?

Basically what I am trying to say is, why now?

This is a wild guess that may be 100% wrong, but maybe it was due to heightened security surrounding the appearance of Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne Johnson. He literally drew attention to himself by yelling to Dwayne when they first appeared. Maybe someone else at Universal finally noticed him, too.

This is a wild guess that may be 100% wrong, but maybe it was due to heightened security surrounding the appearance of Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne Johnson. He literally drew attention to himself by yelling to Dwayne when they first appeared. Maybe someone else at Universal finally noticed him, too.

That was the only thing I could personally think of after thinking about it. As it seemed as if he was the loudest of all and was trying to shout to the Rock personally. However, of course, it makes him seem louder since he has the camera right there, so of course he's going to sound loud. But yeah, it makes sense that the security was increased for the event and since it seemed as if he was right there at the fence and capable of seeing a lot of the event, it made it easier for security possibly see him.

It's just that his real name is out there and I would think by now they would learn that fact and if it was something Universal were genuinely worried about, if a "Adam Williams" came into the park with an AP, that they would have someone check on that, and tell him to leave. Or heck, even as he was trying to first get an AP.

Why is there so much angst about this guy? If he wants to break the law and tresspass and take videos, that's his problem. It certainly doesn't hurt me and I don't see how it hurts anyone here either.

It looks like the "haters" won. The Daily Woo is history.
Yeah. His farewell video pretty much said he was ending the daily because of all the hatred from some. He's seemed pretty sad for a while. I imagine after over five years it would grate on you a lot.

Yeah. His farewell video pretty much said he was ending the daily because of all the hatred from some. He's seemed pretty sad for a while. I imagine after over five years it would grate on you a lot.

I didn't get to watch the video yet. Is he ending both channels or just the Daily Woo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter