Adam the Woo has been unbanned

High horse nothing, he has repeatedly broken the law. And for what? Youtube views. Which means he is actually making money off trespassing. He is monetizing the act of trespassing.

All this fluff and circumstance trying to reframe what he does as "urban exploration" is just ridiculous.

The second you put this kind of crap online, you have copycatters. A quick search on youtube shows several people trying to go into the same places he has been. Or search forums talking about him and count the number of people who say they have or want to try to get into these places.

This doesn't even cover the fact he has a penchant for stealing items. A specific example that comes to mind is when he snuck into the old triceratops m&g area at Universal Orlando and took several items, including a dinosaur feeding chart.

In other videos he constantly pushes buttons, fiddles with faucets, and flips switches just to see "what might happen". You can't even argue that he is leaving things the way he found them.

Now, I can already hear someone making excuses along the lines of, "it was abandoned anyways" or "they just would have thrown it away", etc etc etc. The simple fact is it is private property. Guests are not meant to be in the area. And Adam, nor anyone else, has any right to walk off with stuff just because they like it.

This is called theft and trespassing. Calling it "urban exploration" doesn't change this.

The fact he acts like a 12 year old with ADHD in these videos just makes it that much easier to see through any of these claims that he is somehow doing the world a service by pulling this crap.

Did someone say something? ;)

Seriously, this is up to Disney and not those who feel like they know best and in some cases make up things. Now I will again respect our moderator's desire for this to die down. :)

Everyone needs to remember that all opinions are welcome here while, name calling is not. Please be respectful of others.

Broke my own rule about being done but.........................

You really know absolutely nothing about him. I'm done too because our moderator is right. :)

I work and deal with many people just like him who feel they are victimized because they did something they weren't supposed to do and had to deal with the consequences of their actions. Plain and simple this guy is a waste of time and air, who, like someone else stated probably makes money off his videos breaking the rules of whatever business/establishment he is at. And for all the 2nd chancers out there that is what is wrong most of the time like this guy obviously goes where is not suppose to a lot, why would you give a second chance to a guy who has multiple videos of him trespassing at other places?? he obviously doesn't care and probably is doing it to get enough viewers on YouTube to get paid. And this has nothing to do with being on a high horse or being judgmental its about how an adult should think and act, its a simple concept it goes like this.................walk up to sign should I go in the sign says "stay out authorized personnel only" I think to myself hmmmm nope shouldn't go in there, I then walk away. And I'm not saying someone has to walk around like a robot but if it isn't yours don't mess with it(also a lesson I was taught when I was oh lets say 2)

Reactions: eXo

I work and deal with many people just like him who feel they are victimized because they did something they weren't supposed to do and had to deal with the consequences of their actions. Plain and simple this guy is a waste of time and air, who, like someone else stated probably makes money off his videos breaking the rules of whatever business/establishment he is at. And for all the 2nd chancers out there that is what is wrong most of the time like this guy obviously goes where is not suppose to a lot, why would you give a second chance to a guy who has multiple videos of him trespassing at other places?? he obviously doesn't care and probably is doing it to get enough viewers on YouTube to get paid. And this has nothing to do with being on a high horse or being judgmental its about how an adult should think and act, its a simple concept it goes like this.................walk up to sign should I go in the sign says "stay out authorized personnel only" I think to myself hmmmm nope shouldn't go in there, I then walk away. And I'm not saying someone has to walk around like a robot but if it isn't yours don't mess with it(also a lesson I was taught when I was oh lets say 2)
I'll agree to disagree.

Don't pretend to say you are all for 2nd chances, when you clearly arent, you're saying this guy doesnt deserve one.

I don't like the guy either, but I thankfully everyone doesn't believe in the zero tolerance rule to everything, we'd be a society that had more people in jail than free.

Young people do stupid stuff, it would be wrong to hold small things against them for the rest of their lives.

I have followed Adam the Woo for a couple years now on YouTube and his other social medias. I actually follow a ton of the Disney Vloggers. Although, Adam the Woo, isn't only dedicated to Disney, really only like 10-15% of his videos are Disney related. His daily vlogs he shares his own thoughts, personal views, opinions, and stories of his daily life. Through his daily vlogs, his view on life is very fair and he is defiantly sorry for his actions that he did at WDW. Maybe instead of jumping to conclusions and taking the short cut route of assuming Adam the Woo is an awful guy and should not be allowed back at WDW, maybe the naysayers should watch a series of his daily vlogs.

I am not saying that I approve going into 'not allowed' areas. I am just saying give some people a chance. Stop having so much hate surrounded in your life and live life with an open mind.

Don't pretend to say you are all for 2nd chances, when you clearly arent, you're saying this guy doesnt deserve one.

I don't like the guy either, but I thankfully everyone doesn't believe in the zero tolerance rule to everything, we'd be a society that had more people in jail than free.

Young people do stupid stuff, it would be wrong to hold small things against them for the rest of their lives.

It would be a "second chance" if he had never done something like this before which clearly by his youtube videos he has gone to places that were off limits to him, I don't know about you but I have seen young people do stupid stuff and get other people hurt. so we will play a what could have happened, I stress could have happened here, he goes say through a ride door, they shut it down depending on the ride say someone is claustrophobic starts panicking tries to get off ride without help and falls right there seriously hurt or worse. Now Disney played their cards and copycats will most likely follow and when someone gets hurt or killed everyone will show up with pitchforks in hand saying why did this happen, nothing is outside the realm of possibility. Again not zero tolerance its called being an adult and owning up to your actions which no one does anymore.

It would be a "second chance" if he had never done something like this before which clearly by his youtube videos he has gone to places that were off limits to him, I don't know about you but I have seen young people do stupid stuff and get other people hurt. so we will play a what could have happened, I stress could have happened here, he goes say through a ride door, they shut it down depending on the ride say someone is claustrophobic starts panicking tries to get off ride without help and falls right there seriously hurt or worse. Now Disney played their cards and copycats will most likely follow and when someone gets hurt or killed everyone will show up with pitchforks in hand saying why did this happen, nothing is outside the realm of possibility. Again not zero tolerance its called being an adult and owning up to your actions which no one does anymore.

That is not how second chances are defined.

Ok sorry it has to be a second chance only if he has done the same thing before at the same place doing the same thing By the same company I could go on and on. But I refuse to live in a fantasy world where people aren't held accountable for their actions

Ok sorry it has to be a second chance only if he has done the same thing before at the same place doing the same thing By the same company I could go on and on. But I refuse to live in a fantasy world where people aren't held accountable for their actions

No, a second chance is when someone says they will stop the behavior and you give them the chance to do that. How many times they have transgressed previously is irrelevant. That is how it is understood both socially and legally.

If society operated under your definition then no alcoholic or drug addict would get "second chance" because they would all have transgressed more than once. Similarly even a simple shoplifter would likely be stuck in jail forever.

You're trying to apply an absurd standard and justifying it with ridiculous "slippery slope" logic. He was held accountable for his actions. He received a punishment. He has been given a second chance. This is how the real world operates. Feel free to join us any day now.

I agree with Eoghann's definition of second chances. Also, you could just ignore what you don't approve of because going on and on about what should be done is pointless when the decision has already been made. And I'll continue to be happy for him and feel like he deserved a second chance at WDW.

I like Adam and think it's great that WDW gave him another chance.

eXo
just a note ***It is offensive,rude and just plain ignorant to use A.D.H.D. as a comment when describing someone's behaviour ---perhaps you are a bit uneducated in such matters.
Many young, middle aged and old people live with this disorder.
Mel

Last edited:
Man, Didn't realize this thread was rehashed.... Funny Stuff along with a few good insights... Thank you! hehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter