Access to Passholder Site

orrnluvswdw

Earning My Ears
I need some HELP here!! I've been an annual passholder for a few years now & I've been able to sign in & access the passholder site online - HOWEVER, over the last week or so I've been unable to sign in. I use the same log in, nothing has changed! It says unable to access site - try again later or reenter your code (something like that). I emailed the passholder people & they've not replied. Has ANYONE had this happen to them? Anyone have ANY thoughts as to what I can do to fix this?? :confused3 HELP!!!

Same thing has happended to me....I hope they answer you and fix the site.

I find that sometimes the site is accessible and sometimes it isn't, I often get the same message as you, I find that it seems to work more often during office hours if that helps. I have also read that it may be something to do with browser caches, personal firewalls or some other stuff I don't understand!

Nicola

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter