Access to Disney Passholder Website

scarboroughmom

Mouseketeer
I received my "Exchange Certificate" for an annual pass. I had asked the several people at the WDISNEY number if I would have access to the passholders site if I bought the annual pass. This was the main reason I wanted the A/P now. I have now come to the realization that I have to have the actual pass to get into that site. I am currently trying to get help through Disney. I would either like access to the site or my A/P refunded. I would prefer access to the site. Does anyone know of a way to gain access to that site besides holding an actual A/P? Or does anyone know of a way to get an actual pass without going to the parks?

You can't get access to the site with just a voucher, you have to have the actual AP. I widh we could, mine is coming soon.
And your voucher will not work until it is activated at one of the parks.
Sorry.

You can call the annual pass phone number to get any information you need.
1-407-560-PASS. Hope this helps.

Could someone clarify how purchasing an Annual Pass now works. There is talk of a voucher in this thread. If I buy an AP today do I just get a voucher? Does the clock start ticking when I purchase and receive the voucher or does the clock hold off until I go down to WDW and use it for the first time, and it is good for a year from then. We used to buy one and activate it when we went down, such as Nov. 2005. A while back the renewal clock didn't start ticking until we actually started using the A/P. Now, I believe it starts ticking when I renew even though I may not go down to WDW for many months. If anyone can point me to how they now work I would appreciate it as for the last several years I just bought a new A/P when I went down if my old A/P had expired. Thanks

1) you receive a voucher

2) the renewal rate is only good if you renew BEFORE your expiry date. In that case, the new date of your pass continues to be the same. ie if your pass expires July 1, you must purchase by July 1, and your pass start date is July 1, even if you don't go until November (I may be wrong about when you need to buy - I believe that it was a 30 day window before, but couldn't find anything on it yesterday)

3) if you are not going for a while past your expiry date, don't bother renewing. My pass expires 1/23/4, and since I have no plans for the near future (gasp!!) I am not going to buy an AP again until I go. It's about a $40 savings, but why let my AP sit and waste days if I am not going?

hope that helps!

Disney Fool said:
You can call the annual pass phone number to get any information you need.
1-407-560-PASS. Hope this helps.

Do they have information on AP discounted hotels and what is available and can they switch existing ressies at this phone #? The regular dis number is long distance, time consuming, and not usually too helpful.

I got my AP AFTER booking and would like to up/side grade to save $ or get a better room

any thoughts are appreciated

Honestly, you can find out more info on this site then you can on theirs.
I think you can use that number. It doesn't hurt to try - it's free..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter