absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME! But there is one small problem. Both of Colton's say pressed penny money. Could I get one that says Colton's Pressed Pennies??

Thank you so much!!!

AWESOME! But there is one small problem. Both of Colton's say pressed penny money. Could I get one that says Colton's Pressed Pennies??

Thank you so much!!!

So sorry! Just making sure you are awake (obviously I'm not!:rotfl:)

Have a wonderful trip!

coltontoystoryPPMento.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you for the labels! Would it be possible to get the small M&M container in the same CARS race track picture for Noah?

Thanks again for your sharing your creativitiy!

I'd love to get gangpp.jpg that says "Haylie's Pressed Penny Money" for the large M&M tube.

and gang1pp.jpg that says "Haylie's Pressed Pennies"

thanks so much!!

Hello,
These are so cute! If you possibly have time to do these before the weekend, I would love both mentos and small m&m's with princesses for Abby and Cars for Gavin. If you can't do it by then, I understand, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks so much! Your work is awesome! :)

Hello,
These are so cute! If you possibly have time to do these before the weekend, I would love both mentos and small m&m's with princesses for Abby and Cars for Gavin. If you can't do it by then, I understand, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks so much! Your work is awesome! :)

Not a problem! have a great trip!

gavincarsPPMentos.jpg

gavincarsPPLargeMM.jpg

abbyPrincess1PPMentos.jpg

abbyPrincess1PPLargeMM.jpg

Could I please get a set of large M&M tube and Mentos container labels for the following:

Halloween Minnie Mouse for Layla
Halloween Goofy for Carl
Halloween Tinkerbell for Kiley

if possible. I can choose something different if you don't have designs like these. Thank you! ;)

Have a great triP!

laylaminniehalloweenPPmentos.jpg

laylaminniehalloweenPPLargeMM.jpg

kileytinkhalloweenPPmento.jpg

kileytinkhalloweenPPLargeMM.jpg

carlgoofyhalloweenPPmentos.jpg

carlgoofyhalloweenPPLargeMM.jpg

Hi, Mandy! I love your work! I was wondering if I could please have the following:

For Savannah: Any Minnie Mouse in all three sizes (Large M&M, small M&M, and Mentos)

For Alex: Any animated Alice in Wonderland in all three sizes.

Thanks so much! You're wonderful!

Sure thing!

savminniebluePPSmallMM.jpg

savminniebluePPMentos.jpg

savminniebluePPLargeMM.jpg

alexalicePPSmallM.jpg

alexAlicePPMentos.jpg

alexAlicePPLargeMM.jpg

You made me a lovely Halloween design with a picture I provided, but I think the picture I chose is too dark. It's looking wonky on my tube and hard to see. Totally my fault. Could you do another for me? I really love your work! :goodvibes

Here is the new pic. I found for Halloween. Do you think you could use it?
Widescreen_Wallpaper_Winnie_the_Pooh_Disney_Halloween-1024x768.jpg

Linus' Pressed Pennies
Linus' Pressed Penny Money (large m&m tube)

Thank you, thank you!

Thank you so much for the ones for Savannah and Alex! I am going to have two very happy girls!

Mandy your work is amazing!!!
Could you please make two sets of small m&m and mentos containers for my daughters?

Hailey- Halloween Vampire Mickey (really anything teenagery and halloweeny)

Hunter- Halloween Minnie

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter