absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmer Kev -anythin wth main mickey/donald characters
Joseph -one w/ star wars mickey

I will go back and look at the others!
thanks!!!!

MKK pressed pennies : the one on your photobucket on first page of the pressed penny categoy hat have "zachary" on it, with green outline with a ton of characters and an outline of mickey head across it

Anne Charlotte's pressed pennies : the same one like for zachary on top of your photobucket pressed pennies page but with a blue boarder please

Sarah Beth's pressed pennies: one like "averys" on your photobucket from pressed penny section -its a lime green background with pale green mickey heads with the main mickey characters

Lila Kate's pressed pennies: Ariel:)

not to beat a dead horse with my request but would greatly appreciate the layered psd's if possible:) thank you SOOO SO much!!!

MKK pressed pennies : the one on your photobucket on first page of the pressed penny categoy hat have "zachary" on it, with green outline with a ton of characters and an outline of mickey head across it

Anne Charlotte's pressed pennies : the same one like for zachary on top of your photobucket pressed pennies page but with a blue boarder please

Sarah Beth's pressed pennies: one like "averys" on your photobucket from pressed penny section -its a lime green background with pale green mickey heads with the main mickey characters

Lila Kate's pressed pennies: Ariel:)

not to beat a dead horse with my request but would greatly appreciate the layered psd's if possible:) thank you SOOO SO much!!!

oh and these are all for the big m&m containers.
thank you !!!!!!

Thank you so much, Mandy!! I love the designs. :cool1:

One question though. When I was saving the designs, they came up as Mentos for the smaller design and Large MM for the larger one. I was needing designs for the small MM's. Are they gonna work for that? Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks again!!

Can I request two large M&M's please? They are not for pressed pennies since we are going on a cruise. So just their names are fine.

Hannah - anything Tinkerbell

Grace - if you have/can do Doc McStuffins, that would be great. If not, Rapunzel.

Thank you so so so much!

Hi Mandy, Wanted to make sure I did this correctly for you. We will be leaving in a few weeks. Thanks

Hi Mandy,

I was hoping you could make us some press pennies

Riley
Kaitlan

AnnegangPPLarge. We are using the large mm for the money and the mentos for the pressed pennies.

Also, 2 Minnie Airway Tags

Riley Hutchinson 09-01-2012 to 09/08/2012, Charlotte NC seat 2B
Kaitlan Harlan 09-01-2012 to 09-08-2012, Columbus OH Seat 2A

4 Luggage tags
Minnie in the red, Riley, Kaitlan and Donna
Space Donald Duck, Bill

Thanks you in advance, If this is not the correct way to post please let me no and I will correct.

If anyone is interested, I finally found the small m&m tubes at ToysRus. They hold exactly 40 quarters($10) and 20 pennies.
I have always used the tall tubes, but I'm loving these little ones much better. :)

Hi! I love all of your designs! You are very talented.

I was wondering if I could have:
1 Mentos "Pressed Pennies" : Jake and the Never Land Pirates (blue lettering if possible)

1 Mentos "Pressed Pennies" Mickey and the gang

1 small M&Ms tube "Pressed Pennies Money": Jake and the Never Land Pirates

1 small M&Ms tube "Pressed Pennies Money": Cars (with Lightening and Finn McMissile if possible, If not, with Lightening and Mater) blue lettering please

1 small M&Ms tube "Pressed Pennies Money" with Buzz Lightyear, blue lettering

All with the name "Jack" please :)

I'm new to the DISsign aspect, do we just right click and save the image to our computer, and then print out?

Thank you so much! princess:

If anyone is interested, I finally found the small m&m tubes at ToysRus. They hold exactly 40 quarters($10) and 20 pennies.
I have always used the tall tubes, but I'm loving these little ones much better. :)

They are the ones that have the mini M&Ms, right? I plan on getting a few since we're hoping to do a lot of pressed pennies on our next trip!

They are the ones that have the mini M&Ms, right? I plan on getting a few since we're hoping to do a lot of pressed pennies on our next trip!

Yes, the mini m&ms. You can get the tall mini m&m tubes at Wal-Mart, but I'm loving the shorter tubes. The smaller tube is already heavy with $10/20 pennies, so the bigger tube is soooo heavy and holds almost double. :p

Hi Mandy,

Today I was working on the last details for my trip (Aug 28th) when I realized that I forgot to request the pressed penny (Small mini M&M) & Pressed pennies for my niece and my nephew :scared1:

I was looking at your photobucket but they are all personalized....

Could you please make 2 sets for me...please

Luiza Princess Cinderella & Fairy GodMOther
Enzo Toy Story

Thank you so much!!!! You are awesome:worship:

:thanks:

Hi I am new to all of this- I love your designs!! We are going next month and there is a large group of us.

I would like to request the following sets ( Small M&M's Tube and Mentos) please- and you can choose any that fit- thanks!!!

Abigail- Mickey Clubhouse
Mackenzie- Any general Mickey and the gang
Another Mackenzie- Phineas and Ferb
Ella- TInkerbell/Fairies
Giles- Jake and neverland Pirates
Isaac- Cars
Victoria- Princesses
Emily- Princesses

I really appreciate this- these will go as gifts in their little goodie bags :-)

Angel

Hi Mandy-
I made a pressed penny request off of another thread. Should I put it here instead or leave it where it's at?

Thanks!!

Hi Mandy-

Would you please do a pressed pennies/money for a large M&M and a mentos containers?

Eliza - Princesses

Thank you in advance!

Hi Mandy! Your designs are sooo cute! Love them!

Could you please make both a m&m and mento label for each of my kids. We leave on 9/6. I think I posted our orginal request in the wrong thread.

Kayla - The princess design
Ian - The Buzz Lightyear design
Isabel - The balloon design

Thank you! They will love these. We usually just take ziplock bags so this is a big step up for them lol.

Thanks again!

Could I please get designs for both M&M and Mentos holder with following names?

Isaiah-Cars
Colton-Toy Story gang
Brooklynn-Jessie from Toy Story

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!

Love these! Can I get a small and large m & m label and a mentors gum label? My son's name is Noah. He would love the photo from the first Cars movie that has the cars at the race track. THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter