absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Hope you're having a fabulous vacation.

I just have a few last requests:

1. aquasfears.jpg - can you do this with family of 4 (Dad, Mom, Grace and Abby) and underneath Disney Magic 2012 and no saying on the side

2. name fill:
Kayla - Piglet and Stitch
Emily - ALice in Wonderland

3. can you create some license plates for our upcoming cruise with the following:
Nov in upper left corner, 2012 upper right corner
Disney Magic center top, Texas center bottom

Kayla - Mushu from Mulan
Emily - Alice in Wonderland, Monsters Inc.
Abby - Piglet, Nemo and Angry Birds
Grace - Tinkerbell, Angry BIrds
Julie - Tinkerbell, Winnie the Pooh and gang

Thank you for doing this.

Hi there, I hope you are enjoying some quality vacation time :) I have a few requests once you return. My youngest daughter and I share a birthday and are going to WDW to celebrate this year. I was hoping you could sprinkle some magic on our trip that takes place November 2, 2012. I need one invitation for each child please.

Surprise Letter with all the characters for Addison and one for Annabelle. Is it possible to seperate Disneyworld into Disney World?

Wonderland Tea Party on November 7, 2012 at 2:00 for Addison, and same for Annabelle

Tiana Letter from Port Orleans (can this be changed to say Riverside?) Addison, and one for Annabelle

Addison's Pressed Penny money with name changed to Annabelle

Crystal's pressed pennies with the name Addison and one that says Annabelle

Looking forward to your work, thanks for all you do to make trips extra special!

Could you please do a name fill in the main charecters with the name Daniel? thank you

HI Mandy LOVE your designs. Planning a 50th Wedding Anniversary and wondered if any design might be able to be somehow embroidered onto a fleece jacket?? We will be cruising to Alaska so I thought that might be appropriate to get made for the whole family. (16 of us :) )

Mickey Head??
Celebrating 50 WONDERFUL Years
Jim & Marion
Alaska 2013
with maybe a Disney Cruise Line Logo??

Hi Again!!
We are going to Disney and last time you helped out with some great letters. If you get a chance can we have some more?? We leave next month so whenever you can I would really appreciate it.
I looked through your photobucket and I saw that you have six designs that have surprise letters (aside from the one with all of the characters.)

Can I get them all to say Surprise and then somewhere "We leave on Sunday!"

I need one for:
Julia- Mickey and Minnie
Louie- Hook and Smee
Maddie- If you can do a princess one great...if not Mickey and Minnie or the whole gang
Dominic-Mickey and Donald
Matthew-Mickey, Chip and Dale
Jakson- just Mickey

Thank you so much for helping make another trip such a great surprise!

Hi Mandy,

I was wondering if you would be able to do some name fills for me, if/when you have time. They are just amazing! Here is what I'm looking for.

Tami - Red Minnie
Tommy - Classic Mickey
Lori - Pink Minnie
Tom - Blue Mickey
Savannah - Minnie Mouse
Anthony - Mickey and friends
Brian - Pirate Mickey
Jessica - Pirate Minnie
Tony - Mickey and friends lime green (fab 5)
Chuck - Golfing Mickey

Also, can I get 2 of the Mickey Airways tickets? One for Mr. Anthony White, and one for Miss Savannah White, both departing on January 17, 2013 and returning on January 21, 2013 from Boston, MA. Is there any way to change the message to "Mickey and the gang can't wait to see you" vs meet you, as they've gone before. Thanks!

Sorry there are so many, we are traveling with extended family, and want to surprise everyone! Thank you so much, in advance!!! :worship:

~Tami

Hi Mandy, I hope you had a wonderful vacations pixiedust:

I THANK YOU again so very much for your name fills. The last one you made me for my girls teddy bears were wonderful. They loved loved loved how they had tshirts for their teddy's.

May I please beg for 2 more.And I promise I will not ask again

I need to make 2 pillowcases
Holly (Rapunzel fill)
Paige (Merida fill)
Please do not include Walt Disney World on the bottom. Just 2012

Thank you so very very very very very very much.
With you doing these. I am the best Mom Ever!!!!

Thank You
:worship:

I am looking for the following designs to be used on shirts/pillowcases/tote bag:

something with all characters(minnie,mickey,princesses,etc) with Madeline 1st Trip 2012

a cute Minnie design Madeline/1st trip

Mickey head John 2012

Minnie head Kelly 2012

Also I LOVE your airplane tickets! Could I get the minnie one...do you want me to pm you the details?

Thanks in advance for all your hard work

Hi Mandy,

I love your designs.

I would love Airplane Tickets for my three kiddos:
Oct 26 - Nov 4
Seattle to Long Beach(Disneyland)
Flight #291
DYLAN - Mickey Mouse - Seat 23B
RUBY - Minnie Mouse - Seat 24B
SAM - Mickey Mouse - Seat 24A

I would also love to request welcome letters for them as well. I really like your princess welcome letter with the signatures for RUBY, disneyland. I also saw a creation of yours that wasn't a welcome letter but it was the fab 5 with signatures that I think could be turned into a welcome letter for the boys SAM & DYLAN, disneyland.

Thanks so much!!!:):):)

Hello!

I hope you're enjoying your vacation! We are leaving in a few short weeks!

My daughter loves Pluto.

Is there any chance of getting a name fill done using Pluto? Her name is Autumn.

Thank you so much for your time.

Hi Mandy,

I have a request if you have time.

I tried to copy the image from the boards,but no dice. I apologize. It is the image in post # 3470 that has the castle in the background and "The Strnad Family" at the top.

We would like that image with no words on the actual image (and no 2012).
Underneath where it says "Our First Disney Vacation" we'd like it to say Chafin Family Vacation.

Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy,

Hope you had a wonderful vacation! Just reposting this, as it understandably got missed before your trip. No huge rush, as we have some time.

Thank you!

I've spent hours looking through your disigns; you're super talented!!! And very kind to offer your services to those of us who aren't so...talented ;)

I know you're still on vacation (I hope you're enjoying yourself!), but I wanted to ask (beg) if you could please make a few things for my family while I had a minute and was thinking about it. There is really no rush; our trip isn't until April.

1) A stroller tag. The child's name is Walker. He loves Toy Story, especially Woody and Buzz. If you don't have access to those graphics, he also loves the Fab 5. I really like the ones you've made with the year (2013, for us) in the upper right corner.

2)http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...action=view&current=graceweltowdwprincess.jpg

This princess one that says "Allie" and "Happy 3rd Birthday"

3)http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...ized/?action=view&current=heathernameFab5.jpg

Name Fill with the name "Walker"

THANK YOU so very much!!

Hi Mandy!

We have another little girl joining our November trip. I was hoping when you get back from vacation you could make me a scattered name fill for Troy with the Pink Minnie Mouse design.

Thank you!!

Mandy, I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip. Your designs was one of the highlights of my vacation and I cant wait to send you the pics. It was great walking around magic kingdome and every 5 secs getting a compliment. Even the employess like them. I do have another HUGE favor to ask. My social worker who has been helping me with alot of my life issues lately is going to Disney with her 14 year old autisic son. Can you PLEASE just make 2 name fills for them?

Sheri - love mickey/minnie/Miss Piggy (miss piggy is her favorite)
Matthew - Princess Jasmine, Buzz Lightyear, Mickey Mouse, Mary Poppins

I know your SUPER busy and probably need a vacation after your vacation. They are leaving in about 2 1/2 weeks..Thank you so much and dont worry I will TOTALLY understand if you cannot get to them..Thank you again so much!

Love your work!:goodvibes My family is going on a surprise trip in November and I am getting some things ready to order from you! I am sooooo excited to have been told about you.:woohoo: Would you by chance be able to do a name fill with Jack Skellington? That is all I need to know before I place request. Thank you soooooo much and I can't wait to see more of your work

:tink:

Sorry for a second post right away:flower3::confused3 I figured out my list and you can let me know if you cannot do something. My sons birthday is November 10 and if at all possible I would love to have this done before then so we have something for him to open. :cheer2:

My list so far is

4 Airline tickets
Kalan-Perry Airways(if possible) or Cars Airways - flight 179 from Buffalo, NY..... any seat departing November 28, 2012 Returning December 5, 2012
Alexys - Tink Airways - same flight information as above
Brandon - Mickey Airways - Same flight info as above
Benjamin - Mickey Airways _ Same flight info as above

Name Fills

MOMMY - Jack Skellington (If possible) if not Goofy
DADDY - Grumpy
DUDE - phineas and Ferb
LUVLY - Tinkerbell
DAVE - Sleepy
KAREN - Chip n Dale
Brandon - Goofy
Bemjamin - Goofy

Stroller Tag

DIETRICH/HALL RIDE
with Phineas, Ferb, Candice and Perry on the surf board

Let me know if you need more info pls. This is my first time trying this. lol ;)

Please make the following names in this design:

MadelynMinnieHead.jpg

Mom
Rachel

I like the same font and colors as the above deisgn.

Thank you,

Alison

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter