absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, your designs are super cute! My two sisters, aunt and myself are going to do the half marathon in Disney this upcoming February. I thought it would be fun to make tshirts that say our names. I would love the black minnie mouse heads with our names in them if that's possible. The names are Kathie, Jenn, Melissa, and Sammy Thanks so much! :cool1:

Could you design a princess picture (if possible Repunzel, Arial, and Snow White) with the words Princess Kaylie's 5th Birthday? I gonna do an iron-on on a shirt in the front and the back to have the scatter letters name Kaylie.

Thank you so much!

Hello...I am a newbie and just love your designs! THey are soooo fabulous and super fun! Could I request for 2 names filled with princesses?

1 Arial with name - Brookelyn
1 Princess with name - Tatum

Thanks a million!!!

Thank you so much for doing this for me. Your work is just wonderful!

Also, the welcome letter is one with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Donald and their signatures. If you can find it, I now want it to say Adams Family. The link to the one I found is below.

...absolut_mandy12/Dis/Invites/welcomekarlsson.jpg

I did not see that you posted the response to this yet, but I did see the Adams Family letter in your personalized photobucket folder (I was doing a little stalking to see what other people were asking for). Thank you for the quick turn around. And thank you for your time... you really have wonderful designs!

Angel

Thanks Mandy! You have made our trip extra special.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I had asked for these on an individual thread several days ago and haven't gotten any response, :sad: except for the SW ones. Would you be willing to give them a shot?

I have looked thru countless threads and photobuckets, and found some fills, but would like some more. I am planning a 9 day trip in October of next year, and want to make 5 or 6 matching shirts for DH, Myself and DS. I have one (the Lion King Mickey with mom, dad and someone is making son)

The Names

Mom
Melody

Dad
Billy

Chandler
Son

The What
I would like some name fills. With any, all, some or a combination of the above.

With?

Some of the things we like are:
Star Wars
Phineas and Ferb
Fab 5
Nightmare B4 Christmas (we are possibly doing Jack and Sally for MNNSHP)
101 Dalmations (especially for Chandler)
Toy Story
Bolt (have seen a Disign for Mickey Ears with Bolt, but can't find it again) again mostly for DS

Tink-for Me

If you would like to take this on, I would appreciate it GREATLY. I know my son would like anything you come up with. :goodvibes

here are the final two:

agenttim.jpg

agentchristoper.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you!!!
I appreciate your time :)
I LOVE YOU DESIGNS

Hi Mandy!

Would you be able to do the MVMCP "ticket" for my kiddos? Their names are Destiny, Ariana, and Delainey. One for each would be great! And could I also get a Doc McStuffin character initial for the letter D? Thank you so much!

Mandy,

I have spent hours looking at your DISigns and I love them. Can I please get some from you for my upcoming trip in March of 2013. Thank you in advance!

Aidan Name fill in Perry
Michael Name fill in Perry
Ashley Name fill in Perry

Aidan Agent Perry Tag

Snow White Mickey Head
Ariel Mickey Head
Belle Mickey Head
Tiana Mickey Head
Jasmine Mickey Head
Mulan Mickey Head
Pocahontas Mickey Head
Rapunzel Mickey Head

Mickey Head Camo (BLUE)
Minnie Head Camo (BLUE)

Princess Name fill in Aurora

Thank you so much!!

I think I posted on another thread so I wanted to post here as well. I hope you can help me. :)

Hi Mandy! I love your designs. I am brand new to this site and would love love some stuff for our trip. We leave SUNDAY! I am panicking! I want to print and bind autograph books and have invites for my children. Is there anyway you can help on this short notice? I have picked out several things off your photobucket. I hope that makes it easier. Thank you in advance for your time. Lisa

Each invitation for Caleb and McKenna
s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=gacpinvite.jpg
The Crystal Palace September 27, 2012 at 1:15 pm

s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=giana1akershusinvite.jpg
Akershus 1:50 pm September 26, 2012

s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=bb1900pf1.jpg
1900 Park Fare September 23, 2012 8:20 pm

s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=callietusker.jpg
Tusker House September 25, 2012 1:25 pm

s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=calliehv.jpg
Hollywood & Vine September 28, 2012 1:15 pm

***I also need one for Cape May for September 24 at 9:05, I didn’t see one to choose from. Can you make me one? 

This one for Caleb.
s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=kaitlanwelcomegoofy.jpg

This one for McKenna
s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=laurenwelcomeprincess.jpg

This one for Caleb & McKenna (can it be 4x6?) thanks
s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=alexfarewell.jpg

McKenna (4x6)
s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/?action=view&current=amanda.jpg

Caleb’s autograph book 2012
s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Autograph%20Covers/?action=view&current=peytonfab5autographbook.jpg

McKenna’s autograph book 2012
s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Autograph%20Covers/?action=view&current=marissaprincessautographbook.jpg

Disney Vacation 2012
The Riser Family
s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/?action=view&current=mcgeownfa1m.jpg

thank you thank you in advance

Mandy, The name fills are amazing!! I'm so excited for our upcoming trip! Can I ask for 1 more name though??

GRANA in Minnie Mouse

GRANA in Fairy Godmother

Thank you so VERY MUCH!!!!!

Hi, Mandy!

I'm hoping that you have time to do a special request for me. I'm looking for two "fab six" name-fills. The names are Thomas and Samuel. I would also love name fills that just have a Disney World theme, but I haven't seen anything like that, so totally understand if you can't accommodate me!

Our vacation isn't until mid-October. :)

Have a wonderful trip!

thomasFab1b_zpsfdcd4539.jpg

samuelFab1b_zpscf571529.jpg

I am a newbie at this, hope I am doing it correctly.

My hopeful requests:
A "you are going to Disney world today" message from the 4 main princesses to Katie
A "you are going to Disney world today" message from phineas and Ferb or Mickey to Noah
A sign just like Noah's, but it says Will

An all black Mickey head that says Walt Disney World underneath in the "Disney" font. (i'm going to use this to make iron on tshirt transfers for my kids)

Thank you

Sure thing!

willwelcomemickey_zpsbd722ab1.jpg

katiewelcomeprincess_zps48f9dab9.jpg

noahwelcomemickey1_zps20d6028a.jpg

mickeymh_zps88ca4063.jpg

These are awesome! Thank you so so much! Could I also trouble you for the other two MNSSHP disigns that are also in post 3302? The Mickey head disign and the one that says You're invited with vampire Mickey on it. One of each for Carl III, Kiley and Layla. You do such amazing work!

Sure thing

layla_zps943ce74f.jpg

kiley_zps1fa5f708.jpg

carl_zpsd4e167a0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter