absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thank you SO much for doing these!!! Every single DISign is beautiful!!

Can I have a name fill?
Carter-Simba

Also, 2 "You're going to Disney World" sign (with Mickey and the gang in front of the castle). One with the names Olivia and Carter. The other with Teri and Danny.

THANK YOU!!

Mandy,

Taking back my request! Unfortunately we had a short time frame and that's just not fair to you with all the requests you are getting. We figured out something else to kind of work. Thanks and I will certainly be keeping you mind for the future -- your designs are amazing!

Pesky

Hi Mandy-I just spent the last hour pouring over this thread and I am floored and excited about the creativity you have! Hoping I can get a little something made for our family's first ever Disney cruise. We are also celebrating my daughters birthday so I want to go above and beyond.

Would like:
Happy birthday Addison in Pixar characters since we are doing the Pixar cruise.
A big 6 in Mickey stuff-the traditional yellow, red black
A nautical Mickey head

So glad to have stumbled across your offerings!

Sure thing!

captMickeyHead.jpg

addisonpixar.jpg

6mickey.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy! :wave:

If possible, can you design something for me?
I would like a black Mickey head with both Mickey and Minnie on either side with the words "Disney Magic Inaugural cruise Galveston, TX 2012" Or whatever you think would look good. Thank you YOU are Great! :cool1:
-Nadia:goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

galMickeyHead.jpg

Could I please request the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique invite for Bailyn with the date October 4th at 8:00 am.

2 MNSSHP Heads with Candy Corn (no skeleton mickey in corner) with the names "Mommy" and "Grandma"

And 3 MNSSHP tickets with the names "Bailyn" "Mommy" and "Grandma"

Thank you so so much!:love:

Sure thing!

mommyMNSSHPMH12.jpg

grandmaMNSSHPMH12.jpg

mommyMNSSHPInvite2012.jpg

grandmaMNSSHPInvite2012.jpg

bailynMNSSHPInvite2012.jpg

bailynBBBinvite.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I love the disigns you do. Truth be told, I generally do our magnets myself, but I'm not up to your caliber on the name fills. I really like the ones like this:
2mebrx2.jpg

Can you please disign for me:

Vi with Daisy Duck (I'm not sure how this will look with only 2 letters - so maybe use Violet instead)
Rollie with Donald Duck (if you do "Violet" instead of "Vi" on the one above, could you make this one "Rolland" instead of "Rollie"?)
Pat with Lilo
Ron with Stitch

If you have them like the Disney one above (with the staggered letters and the characters on them), otherwise just fill the letters like this:
r74u1u.jpg

Thank you so much. We're doing our cruise in October, I hope this is enough time for you.

:cutie:

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

viioletdaisysc.jpg

ronstitchsc.jpg

rolliedonaldsc.jpg

patlilosc.jpg

Hello! *
I was hoping you could help me with the following name fills for my Disney theme classroom! *

They are going to hang in the hallway horizontal on paper that is laminated, so if possible, could they be on two lines?
I'd like this design, but is it possible to have a red or blue background? *They don't all have to be the same. *It would also be cute if we could have a character on the side of the name, any one of the main six is great, again doesn't all have to be the same.

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...&current=KatelynFab1c.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

In the following names:
Mrs.
Stern
Mrs.
Gordon
Mrs.
Deeter
Mrs.
Conaway
Mrs.
Shanley
Ms.
Dunn
Ms.
Hiller
Ms.
Grill
Mrs.
Kowalski
Mr.
Hartenstine

If this is too much, I completely understand. *They would be great for my classroom next week!
Thank you so much for your time!

Have a great first day of school!

msh.jpg

msg.jpg

msd.jpg

mrssh.jpg

mrss.jpg

mrsk.jpg

mrsg.jpg

mrsd.jpg

mrsc.jpg

mrh.jpg

Mandy, Thank you so very much for all of your recent DISigns :flower3:....I was looking on your photobucket & could not find pages for dining reservations. May I please have these? All to say Fastag Family:

Cinderella's Royal Table: Jan 19 4:25pm
1900 Park Fare: Jan 20 8:00am
Mama Melrose: Jan 21 3:00pm
Akershaus: Jan 22 1:25pm
Ohana: Jan 23 6:25pm
Crystal Palace: Jan 24 8:30am
Be Our Guest: Jan 24 5:25pm
Garden Grill: Jan 25 5:55pm

Hope its not too much to ask for but you are the best and I really do appreciate all you do! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Here are the ones that I have made up. I will make up the rest this week

fastagOhanainvite.jpg

fastagggrill.jpg

fastagCRTinvite.jpg

fastagcpinvite.jpg

fastagakershusinvite.jpg

Hi Mandy!!!!

I was wondering/hoping/begging if you could please make the following designs for our family for our upcoming trip to Disney on September 13?
Thanks so much in advance!!!!! It's our first trip!

With the names DYLAN and another with the name GRACE:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums... MNSSHP/?action=view&current=samMNSSHPMH1.jpg

With the name, DYLAN:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/?action=view&current=Hardy.jpg

With the name, GRACE:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/?action=view&current=sophie.jpg

For GRACE. September 15 at 8:05 am
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums.../Dis/?action=view&current=OliviaBBBinvite.jpg

Thank you sooooooo very much!!!!!
Michelle

Sure thing Michelle!

gracePrincesses.jpg

dylanCars-1.jpg

graceBBBinvite.jpg

graceMNSSHPMH12.jpg

dylanMNSSHPMH12.jpg

Hi Mandy,

You are amazing!!!! I've been looking through all your work!

Could you make the number 10 (for 10th Birthday)
Name: Hailey
Character: either Merida from Brave or Mickey Mouse

Thanks so much---we leave 9/7!!!
Debbie

Have a great trip!

hailey10meridia.jpg

Hi Mandy,
It took me forever to figure out to write a message so I hope this works. Your Disigns are amazing. Our family is taking our first big trip to WDW in a couple weeks. If you have time can I please get
Steven: Pirate Mickey & Cars
Sarah: Princesses & Minnie
Peyton: Belle & Minnie

Thank you,
Kary

Sure thing Kary!

stevenPMickey.jpg

stevenCars.jpg

sarahprincesspolka.jpg

sarahMinnieRed.jpg

peytonMinnie.jpg

peytonBelle.jpg

Hi Mandy
Love, love, love your name fill disigns! Would I be able to get the following name fills:

Maddie- Goofy
Grace- Marie/Aristocats
Quinn- Disney Star Wars
Samantha- Minnie (red)
Addie- Pluto (green)
Trevor- Mickey pirates
Izzy- Princesses (the more muted one, not the "cartoonish" one)

Thanks so much in advance...... I really appreciate your generosity. ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter